Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:34:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Courtney Love to have Steve Coogan's baby

Started by Bert Thung, August 21, 2005, 06:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

She looks fucking awful, eh? I really dislike the look of women disfigured by surgery.

Gavin

Quote from: "slim"She looks fucking awful, eh? I really dislike the look of women disfigured by surgery.

If you didn't know, wouldn't you go for the one on the left?

Yes, I'm drunk.

alan strang

Quote from: "Gavin"Separated at birth?

That Graham Norton BBC1 show made the same joke earlier.

Gavin

Quote from: "alan strang"

I am really sorry.

Malcontente

Courtney Love says it's bollocks as well.

Never mind...

EDIT: Bloody hell, there's a lot of people repeating what other people have said in this thread. Oops...

The Mumbler

Quote from: "Gavin"

I am really sorry.

At least you're not expecting to get paid for it!  (I presume, anyway...)

Sounds like poor little Fernando Love-Coogan has been flushed down a backstreet LA toilet. He'll stand a better chance of a normal life down there.

Sulphagne

It's not vaguely amusing or bitterly ironic or anything, but at least I can safely guess that Graham Norton hasn't bothered going anywhere near it:

http://www.chaseheadquarters.net/images/coogancoyne.jpg" width = "406" height = "152">
Coogan and Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips, there.

Bean Is A Carrot

Someone's been watching The Bigger Picture.

Gavin

Quote from: "Bean Is A Carrot"

Try and keep up.

So if it's untrue (even if it's not necessarily a big deal in the broad scope of things), then a newspaper gets away repercussion-free with selling more copies based on yet another load of bunkum. Not that that's some big revelation or anything, but it slightly bugs me that it's so often the case.

Bean Is A Carrot

Quote from: "Gavin"

Quote from: "Bean Is A Carrot"

Try and keep up.

Ask yourself which is the bigger crime. Stealing crap jokes from Graham Norton or me pointing it out after someone else has.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteAsk yourself which is the bigger crime

"Didn't Margeret Thatcher say- A crime is a crime is a crime."

"Alan, I don't see how repeating yourself adds any weight to your argument at all!"

P.S- Fucking hell Steve- How have you managed to end up like this?

Gavin

Quote from: "Bean Is A Carrot"Ask yourself which is the bigger crime. Stealing crap jokes from Graham Norton or me pointing it out after someone else has.

Don't be a fucking twat. I didn't see the show, I happened to think of the same joke that somebody else did, as the obviously more intelligent alan strang realised.

Your post was a rip-off of his only it made much less sense. I was out last night and didn't see the Graham Norton show, what's your excuse for not reading an earlier post, between my post and your rubbish one?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Alberon

Quote from: "Malcontente"Courtney Love says it's bollocks as well.

Never mind...

Mind you she seems so messed up these days that she'd probably be the last one to find out she was preggers.

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

Quote from: "Garfield And Friends"So if it's untrue (even if it's not necessarily a big deal in the broad scope of things), then a newspaper gets away repercussion-free with selling more copies based on yet another load of bunkum. Not that that's some big revelation or anything, but it slightly bugs me that it's so often the case.

Nobody ever learns from these stories, though - another equally stupid story will pop up in the future and the twat-public will snigger and take it at face value. Again.

How did the Coogan/Love story start anyway? Why was it put in the press this week?

purlieu

Quote from: "Sulphagne"http://www.chaseheadquarters.net/images/coogancoyne.jpg" width = "406" height = "152">
Coogan and Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips, there.
Haha, just about to make the same one myself.
I'd love to know where it actually came from. It's so bizarre. Which of her friends has been bullshitting to the press to get a bit of cash, I suppose...

MojoJojo

If the story had turned out to be true, and Courtney Love had an abortion, it would be obvious for them both to claim the story was rubbish. And to then not take the obvious course of the suing the paper for huge sums of money, since it might embarrassingly reveal the truth.

Would be interesting to know the source of this story. Hopefully there will be something in the next Private Eye.

Am I the only a bit disappointed this isn't true?

Bean Is A Carrot

Quote from: "Gavin"fucking twat.

Calm down.

Quote from: "Gavin"Your post was a rip-off of his only it made much less sense.

I've got better things to do than rip off alan, as much as I like him. I thought your post was the end of the thread. Turned out it was just the end of the page. Does that make sense to you?

Apologies for implying you ripped off Graham Norton; I myself only sat through the programme because I'm researching Germaine Greer. And wasn't my half hour well spent?! She was barely in it and when she was she kept talking about sperm. What's wrong with Germaine Greer these days? I'd like to think she only goes on shows like this to support the rejuvination of her Queensland rainforest, but for some reason I'm not so sure...

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"Well whaddyaknow, it's not true:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4172666.stm
No, not since she's had the abortion.

EDIT: I see TraceyQ and Lookalike Mark Chapman had much the same thought.  And indeed MojoJojo.  No, not together, MjJj's not their love-child.  This is getting confusing.

Just popped on to say that I'm thinking of taking legal action.

alan strang

Quote from: "Bean Is A Carrot"What's wrong with Germaine Greer these days? I'd like to think she only goes on shows like this to support the rejuvination of her Queensland rainforest

"Well I've never heard it called that before..."

Malcontente

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"(picture)

Oo-err!

You do realise that this post is only going to get funnier every day?

Bean Is A Carrot

Quote from: "Bean Is A Carrot"What's wrong with Germaine Greer these days? I'd like to think she only goes on shows like this to support the rejuvination of her Queensland rainforest

"Well I've never heard it called that before..."

Or as Sir Les Patterson would say "the old Map of Tasmania".

Stu Blue

I know this makes me sound like a whingin liberal, but think about the kid.imagine bieng the love child of patridge and courtney love.your very existence is bizarre.

The Duck Man

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I do rather like the defiant pointlessness of bumping a nine year old thread to make a pun.

EDIT: I don't even mean this in a snide sarcastic way. This is genuine admiration.