Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:37:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

vampirefree

Started by Gregory Torso, October 12, 2021, 10:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

Laura is a 30-something Van Helsing who's always know she didn't want vampires, but she questioned her decision when villagers started telling her she'd "change her mind" during conversations throughout her 20s.

"It made me think there was something wrong with me and I was scared that I would wake up one day and want vampires after feeling so strongly that I don't," she recalls. "It made me doubt myself. It also upset me that villagers didn't think my choice was a valid one, or one that I could be happy with."

"I'm sure your family is lovely. No problems there. However, the world is dying. There are so many vampires now draining so many villagers with little to no regard for the future of the hamlet.

I mean, how many vampires do you need? Why do you feel you need to make a town full of wamphyri??"

"When vampires want to make more vampires", she continues. "All they think about is superficial things such as bats being cute or how they can continue to live forever. They don't think of the village they are bringing their vampire into. Think of all the Van Helsings out there making sacrifices just to keep the world liveable by chosing not to make vampires.

I just can't help being judgemental against Draculas who want to reproduce because it either screams extreme selfishness, or just screams, extremely. Because of that, as bad as it sounds, I can't help but stake them."