Author Topic: American Horror Story- Aliens  (Read 333 times)

American Horror Story- Aliens
« on: October 12, 2021, 11:27:35 PM »
I'm enjoying the latest story. Superb actor playing Eisenhower. Highly plausible plot about the deal with the aliens, which would explain a lot.

Even a cameo by Steve Jobs :-) And parts for Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Nixon. Loving this. And with the usual acerbic wit of AHS, now back on form.

Mobius

• he who hingeth aboot getteth hee haw
Re: American Horror Story- Aliens
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 11:32:06 PM »
I haven't watched AHS in years so didn't realise they were doing aliens! Sounds quite interesting, might give it a go

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 12:09:00 AM »
After the Eisenhower-at-Roswell scene, I was hooked :-)

Rev+

• Like it is, like it sounds
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 12:44:16 AM »
Is this the second half of the series?  It's called 'Double Feature' and is two different stories, but there was an expectation that they'd somehow connect.  The first part had something to do with vampiric looking non-vampires and a creativity drug.

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 10:35:33 AM »
Yes it is. The first half was ok, but this second half is far better IMO. As all great new tech is alien-derived according to the plot, I assume the chemist who made the creativity drug will turn out to be an alien, or alien-human hybrid, or didn't invent the drug and is just distributing it. I think it is reasonable to conclude that the aliens are not acting in our best interests :-)

A couple of good lines:

[Alien scientist] "Thank you for your sacrifice in saving the planet".
[Human experimental subject] "I didn't know this was about saving Earth"
[Alien scientist] "Who said anything about Earth?".

Tags: