Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:26:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Emily Atack Show

Started by Nasty Tourist, October 13, 2021, 10:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasty Tourist

If you're looking for laughs then avoid this fucker like the plague. One of the shittiest shows from the ITV2 stable........Daughter of Kate Robbins and neice of the famous nearly dead toby jug Ted Robbins so no nepotism there then. She's even managed to bag a second series. Unbelievable..........She should be publicly impaled on huge skewer!

Beagle 2

She speaks very highly of you.

bgmnts

One of the shittier shows on ITV2 is a very impressive title considering the competition.

JamesTC

Should have called it Art Atack.

imitationleather

And how did you come to be watching this programme?

metaltax

Quote from: Nasty Tourist on October 13, 2021, 10:09:45 AM
Daughter of Kate Robbins and neice of the famous nearly dead toby jug Ted Robbins so no nepotism there then.

I think you overestimate the power they wield over the entertainment industry. They can't even get themselves on the telly.

Fr.Bigley

Kate Robbins is also cousin of that twat Paul McCartney

gilbertharding

Don't forget her dad is the sometime bass guitarist for the "When You Walk In The Room" hitmakers Child.

It's quite impressive how she is managing to carve out a career in showbusiness, despite being best known (and not in the RHLSTP sense) as someone who appeared in a six episodes of a sitcom which stopped 11 years ago.

up_the_hampipe

I was really into hate-watching the first series of this show. It's almost astonishing how bad it is. Emily Atack can do some great impressions, but she cannot write or tell a joke.

studpuppet

Quote from: metaltax on October 13, 2021, 11:44:50 AM
I think you overestimate the power they wield over the entertainment industry. They can't even get themselves on the telly.

Kate Robbins has literally just been in Eastenders. And she's one of the voices on the audiobook of that Craig Brown Beatles book. There - that's you told.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: studpuppet on October 13, 2021, 01:39:09 PM
And she's one of the voices on the audiobook of that Craig Brown Beatles book. There - that's you told.
Please tell me she's Yoko Ono.

studpuppet

touchingcloth

Quote from: metaltax on October 13, 2021, 11:44:50 AM

The Robbinses are all over the place, proper acting dynasty. My partner used to work at Media City in Salford, and any time I met her there for a drink there was a fucking Robbins in the background.

Fr.Bigley

Jittlebags

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 13, 2021, 12:09:52 PM
Kate Robbins is also cousin of that twat Paul McCartney

Although he never points that out in the same way they do.

matjam13

From the Ratings Thread on Digital Spy:
"Hell's Kitchen was ITV2's best "original" for the most recent week of consolidated ratings (#1 450k with a second episode #2 on 320k). And last night it was 80% higher than Emily Atack."
"The Emily Atack Show continued to offer little (~100k exc. +1)."