Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:02:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

new pine toilet

Started by Goldentony, October 14, 2021, 07:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

ohh mah gawd why this exist man, lord whoooo, fuckin my god this stinks of shit man and its all rotten there fuckin hell

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shithole in ground with soil had dey time

Porcelain having dey time

Who next got dey time

Amma says Pine wood

zomgmouse

i think this is genius actually. to make the toilet out of the smell that masks the bad toilet smell. really whoever though of this must get a top government grant for future contributions to society. otherwise just a shining star of recognition - at least. props to the creator.

Don't believe the haters.

You get enough Ronseal on that bog, it'll last you a lifetime.

Glebe

And to complement this pine toilet how about putting a pine-fresh toilet freshener thing in it? So apt!

Goldentony

RONSEAL QUICK DRYIN SHITHOUSE

Replies From View

Smells like Christmas all year round; maybe the first shit of Boxing Day.  What's the problem

Goldentony

ave yerr full english on it, set the fuckin entire thing aflame, revenge is all yours with this regretful shitter

Replies From View

Excuse me sir my toilet appears to have contracted Dutch elm

Goldentony

loads of shit will sort it

Ominous Dave

Surely I can't be the only person who's singing this thread title to the tune of New Day Rising by Husker Du.

Replies From View

Quote from: Ominous Dave on October 15, 2021, 02:36:11 AM
Surely I can't be the only person who's singing this thread title to the tune of New Day Rising by Husker Du.

well, as of January 6th 2022 you are the only person who knows that song

Mr Farenheit

No ceramics in my house mate, all pine. pine plates pine bog pine sink pine mugs, goes with the pine flooring pine walls and pine ceiling, you cant see the door its pine and all, panes of pine in pine window frames its all pine in here i went outside I'd gone pine blind couldn't see any other colour tones except pine colours, almost got run over, came straight back to the house i can see fine again its all pine, food is a problem cant eat pine wood but pine cones and pine sap are ok its all pine in here.

Replies From View

absorb the piss

pine toilet

absorb it in, soak it in

it is pine toilet

ooohhh yeah it is absorbance it is good

it is pine toilet

flush it and the water down the sides of the toilet:  instantly absorbed so nothing flushes off  (good)

yeeeeahhh BUY IT NOW IT IS LIKE A PINE FOREST INSIDE YOUR BATHROOM, A SMALL TOILET-SHAPED FOREST

MARINADES LIKE A WOK PINE TOILET

FROM TONKA TM