Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:17:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cruis'n Blast (Switch)

Started by Beagle 2, October 14, 2021, 02:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagle 2

Has anybody else picked this one up? I've only played it for an hour or so but it's what I was looking for, ridiculous colourful and spectacular arcade racer on a console that has little else in the way of decent racing games.

However, I must admit this is a bit of a sneaky tech help thread, because the loading times on this game are absolutely ridiculous. The races are very short and the loading kicks in on each restart, it really spoils the experience. But then I got to thinking that this has been the case on a lot of the games I've been playing recently. And I'm pretty sure that they're the ones that are stored on my SD Card.

So I guess I'm asking if anyone else has this game, whether they've noticed long-ass loading times and whether anybody has had their Switch suddenly do this with loading times? I've done a bit of googling and what I'm really worried about is if it's the actual connection on the Switch that's the issue rather than a case of replacing the SD card. This seems to be a thing.

Anyway, it's a good game. 

MojoJojo

Have a look at your sd class - it will have a class which can be 2,4,6 or 10.