Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:16:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I hear you're an IRA supporter now, Nigel Farage.

Started by Glebe, October 14, 2021, 02:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Chollis

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

He had "a face to face death threat" from the IRA but doesn't know what "Up the 'Ra!" means and wasn't curious enough to Google it, even though googling "What does up the 'ra mean" returns an explanation of "Irish Republican phrase of support or encouragement of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA, IRA etc.)" from Urban Dictionary as the very first result.

So Starscream Nigel is either lying, or he's stupid.

Shit Good Nose

You wouldn't get Neighbours' Dr Karl Kennedy making that mistake with his video messages.

gilbertharding

jobotic

Those of you laughing at his "face to face to death threat" would do well to remember what the IRA are capable of.

Remember when they planted a milkshake in the Grand Hotel in Brighton and Lady Tebbit's legs got wet?

thenoise

€87 for a 30 second birthday greeting, not worth a quick Google to make sure nobody's making a fool of you. He is passionately hated by at least half the population, of course someone was going to try and make a tit of him.

thenoise

Quote from: Glebe on October 14, 2021, 03:41:40 PM

Come on lads and lasses, we can chip in €87 to make this twat say this shit. I pledge 50p, who's with me.

Glebe

Glebe

Quote from: thenoise on October 14, 2021, 03:52:46 PMI mean, I'm not that fussed.

Oh come on. 90 squids and we can have him "wishing all the best to Generous Seagull!"

Quote from: Glebe on October 14, 2021, 03:55:01 PM
Oh come on. 90 squids and we can have him "wishing all the best to Generous Seagull!"
So if this plan is successful, he says something that only we find funny, and in return he has £87.

Mm.

SpiderChrist

I don't think the cunt needs any more money. In fact, I'd like to see him begging on the streets so I can urinate on him.

Glebe

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 14, 2021, 04:53:46 PMSo if this plan is successful, he says something that only we find funny, and in return he has £87.

Mm.

Yeah but we could piss on the money and dry it out. Spray a bit of perfume on, he'll be none the wiser.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 14, 2021, 04:53:46 PM
So if this plan is successful, he says something that only we find funny, and in return he has £87.

Mm.

And a small percentage of 'we' at that.

Glebe

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Chollis on October 14, 2021, 03:01:24 PM
hah. wonderful delivery aswell Nige

Is he saying it correctly?  Whenever I've seen it written I've always imagined the two letters spelt out rather than sounding like the Egyptian Sun God.

TrenterPercenter

Zetetic

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on October 14, 2021, 07:40:07 PM
Is he saying it correctly?  Whenever I've seen it written I've always imagined the two letters spelt out rather than sounding like the Egyptian Sun God.
This is where I first heard it spoken:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VstDOv0C1do

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on October 14, 2021, 07:40:07 PM
It rhymes with "ooh aah", at least if you're a certain type of Scottish football fan.

Personally, I could only countenance paying Farage £87 if I could do far more than £87-worth of damage to his property. Maybe if I crashlanded a helicopter full of asylumseekers onto his Range Rover...

thenoise

Quote from: SpiderChrist on October 14, 2021, 04:59:35 PM
I don't think the cunt needs any more money. In fact, I'd like to see him begging on the streets so I can urinate on him.

If Farage ended up homeless I'd vote Tory in order to keep him there.

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on October 19, 2021, 12:21:08 AM
I believe the kids call this "getting rekt":

https://twitter.com/ClaireByrneLive/status/1450227109130014723

"You've all benefited financially [from EU membership]" declares the man who was happy to take all that lovely EU money himself

She was right not to debate with him because "OH YOU'RE GOVERNED BY BRUSSELS BUREAUCRATS" isn't accurate in the first place

yeah yeah Farridge Irexit will totally happen because being part of the EU hasn't benefited Ireland in any way shape or form, not at all

phantom_power

Trying to link the fight with England with being a member of the EU is so wrong and utterly crass that she did well to not bother trying to debate it. Why even try when that is the starting position

TrenterPercenter

dissolute ocelot

Why are people blaming Farage, rather than the terrorists who tricked him into bombing a war memorial? Surely they are the real criminals, not Farage who only parked the car full of explosives in a disabled parking bay?

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 19, 2021, 02:14:02 AM
yeah yeah Farridge Irexit will totally happen because being part of the EU hasn't benefited Ireland in any way shape or form, not at all

It's a bit harder to sustain over here alright.

Irexiteer: "What has the EU done for Ireland?"
Anyone with a functioning brain stem: "Well, do you see that road over there?"