Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:37:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I hear you're an IRA supporter now, Nigel Farage.

Started by Glebe, October 14, 2021, 02:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek stitt

Making a tit out of himself but, still presenting himself as being the affable man down the pub, one you would like a pint with is Farage's method. It seems to work too. Pound to a penny he knew damn well about the 'Up the Ra' stuff, evens on him or one of his cronies dreaming up the idea themselves. I dare say there are a few people outside of his core support demographic I.e. the elderly, the far right and the insane who are starting to 'just ask questions' or 'doing their own research' off the back of his latest round of over exposed gobshitery and that's what Farage wants, small acorns and all that gubbings. Don't think Farage will be as successful over there as he was here (am talking about Brexit and general anti eu stuff not his personal and  personal political aspirations) for reasons already mentioned. Farage has had his time in the sun, really wish the media would simply ignore the cunt but, gotcha moments being the way these sort of things work now means we may never be rid of the cunt.

Pancake

Why does he give such a fuck about whether Ireland are in the EU or not, who gives a fuck mate you got what you wanted!

derek stitt

Farage could be well thinking of doing an Enoch and joining the DUP. Cunt wants to sit in Westminster so much.

Also, Farage is a media whore and any attention is good attention. Not to mention, there are parts of the Eu that are actively enjoying the fuck up of Brexit so why not give the gobshite a run out and laugh at him in any way possible. Mind you, what I just said does not apply in Hungary or Poland, he gets a different reception there.

Edit. UUP not DUP

Thomas

Quote from: Paul Calf on October 20, 2021, 02:59:37 PM
It doesn't matter how you justify it. You are handwaving away the murder of innocent people. I'm not. I know about the death toll of the British Empire and I make no excuses for it because killing innocent people is not excusable for any reason whatsoever.

Would you kill one 99%-innocent person to save a million 70%-innocent people? (And what percentage innocence would you yourself drop to for doing so?)

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Pancake on October 21, 2021, 12:51:45 PM
Why does he give such a fuck about whether Ireland are in the EU or not, who gives a fuck mate you got what you wanted!

Monies isn't it; he is paid by people outside of the EU to do PR in the EU to cause it problems.  US peeps basically.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Thomas on October 21, 2021, 01:24:47 PM
Would you kill one 99%-innocent person to save a million 70%-innocent people? (And what percentage innocence would you yourself drop to for doing so?)

1. No
2. There is no such number

canadagoose

Quote from: Pancake on October 21, 2021, 12:51:45 PM
In typical colonial fashion, he probably thinks Ireland should do what Britain wants, the stupid bugger. I'm glad Ireland managed to escape and remained a normal EU nation.

Buelligan

I think he's looking to his paymasters, they want the EU over.  Picking away at it, in the MSM, radicalising disparate groups, whatever can be done, however it can be done, is what they're doing. 

It's like that free sign up for financial advice - give us your email thing he's doing.  He's not after anything but a list of self-selected morons to send propaganda to on a daily basis.

Jake Thingray

On the bright side  his political confrere Jim Davidson tried to get attention the other day and nobody really noticed.

Glebe

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Glebe on October 23, 2021, 06:10:10 PM
Beginning to look that way, yeah.

He knows. Farage knows.
yeah I can't believe he's that fucking stupid

well done people, you sure tricked him by paying him £174, these pranks are sure to destroy his credibility

Glebe

"Happy Birthday Bobby Sands! Another handy £70!"