Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:24:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mancunian Gay Dogging truckers at the Big Baps Cafe

Started by Mr Eggs, October 14, 2021, 11:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: flotemysost on October 15, 2021, 05:39:19 PMYes, was waiting for him to make an appearance!

QuoteThe first customer to cum INSIDE The Big Baps Café today in #Brighouse

He had a medium penis

But the bloke he went off with had a massive todger.

Fambo Number Mive

Do the doggers bring a packed lunch with them? One wonders why none of them have popped in to the cafe for a meal after a busy few hours fucking or watching others fuck. Doggers need to support local businesses at dogging sites

JamesTC

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 15, 2021, 08:13:06 PM
Do the doggers bring a packed lunch with them? One wonders why none of them have popped in to the cafe for a meal after a busy few hours fucking or watching others fuck. Doggers need to support local businesses at dogging sites

The last thing a bunch of doggers want after a big sesh is big baps.

ZoyzaSorris

I want to know what the dog-eating-toddler-tods woman has to say on the matter before I know what to think

Blumf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 15, 2021, 08:13:06 PM

That was my thought, surely the caf would benefit from the passing (rough) trade.

JamesTC

Mr Banlon

"If you came and had breakfast at our cafe you'd see two or three doggers, guaranteed. "

Twit 2

Mr Banlon

Manky Mancs in trucks leave muck after tuck spot fucks.

Glebe

Ferris

Good of the paper to include a picture of the lay-by, the exact location, and some suggested times to visit when activity is at its peak.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Blumf on October 16, 2021, 01:04:12 PM
That was my thought, surely the caf would benefit from the passing (rough) trade.

The cafe should leave some leaflets in the hedges near the condoms and lube.

Blumf

Quote from: Glebe on October 16, 2021, 07:01:21 PM

That's Ledge Gary's Christmas present sorted then.

Misread that as 'Lady Gaga', would love to see that.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 16, 2021, 07:56:18 PM
The cafe should leave some leaflets in the hedges near the condoms and lube.

But what catchy slogan could  they use? "After a good ruckin', enjoy a great tuck-in!"

badaids

I sent this story to a mate who was travelling today in that neck of the woods.

Just got a photo from him of the lay by with Big Baps cafe at dusk. He says that there are virtually no parking spaces for some random lay by and people walking round in the woods and it's dead creepy. No sign of any bin bags though or johnnies.

kalowski

Reading this I'm right in the mood for some big baps.

Fambo Number Mive

Yorkshire Live sent a reporter to the scene for some quality journalism

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/visited-dogging-hotspot-behind-big-21885484

Quote...Pictured here, YorkshireLive reporter Andrew Robinson visited the location on Sunday afternoon which is the 'worst' time' according to the cafe.

The lay-by on Sunday was busy with around 10 cars at around 2pm and the cafe was closed.

A fisherman in his 30s said the same-sex meet-ups took place every day right up until midnight, with "not a single space left in the lay-by."

"I have seen groups of guys in the middle of the path going for it. I am quite broad-minded but what they leave behind is not right - condoms and lube packets."...

"I have seen all sorts down here; blatant drug deals, young lads in flash motors meeting dodgy-looking fellas.

"What happens down here is foul and disgusting."...

Young lads in flash motors meeting dodgy-looking fellas? Disgusting!

Personally I think dogging and meeting outdoors for sex is far more healthy than fishing.

QuoteA man from Leeds, who was walking into the woods while smoking a roll-up, said that men enjoyed meeting up there.

"It's fun," he said...

Love the "smoking a roll-up" detail, which adds nothing to the story. Unless it's a euphamism.