Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:19:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Watersports (NSFW)

Started by eagle_bearer, October 15, 2021, 04:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amateur

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on October 15, 2021, 10:03:55 PM
People tell you piss is sterile, but it's all lies! It's not very bacteria-filled but not going to clean your wounds.

I did start to read water-sports-related sex-words ages ago but it kept using words like yoni and lingam. Like most fetishes the hippies have ruined it.

Really starting to go off piss now, actually.

Cloud

There seem to be a few into it in my online communities.  Can't stomach the thought myself, pictures/videos of it gross me out also, but to each their own, not one for kink shaming.  Whatever floats your boat, water, piss, whatever

thenoise

Maybe its the contrast between sexy sophisticated lady and the foul act of widdling on someone else that appeals? Or maybe its the opposite: showing how revolting she is, a woman who is vile and disgusting that she is willing to do this, maybe she is vile enough to except my parts of shame in her mouth or fanny, or accept my foulness on her face or belly without wincing or moaning about the mess?

imitationleather

Quote from: thenoise on October 16, 2021, 01:57:24 PM
Maybe its the contrast between sexy sophisticated lady and the foul act of widdling on someone else that appeals? Or maybe its the opposite: showing how revolting she is, a woman who is vile and disgusting that she is willing to do this, maybe she is vile enough to except my parts of shame in her mouth or fanny, or accept my foulness on her face or belly without wincing or moaning about the mess?

Possibly for some people. We did it because we thought it'd be a laugh.