Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:04:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Calling the cops or doing fucking nothing

Started by Magnum Valentino, October 16, 2021, 10:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Because of your the police's inaction, a man played a kooks cover in 2021 and got away with it.

These sickos never stop at one or two - he will strike again and when he does, the blood will be on your their hands.

Magnum Valentino

Fuck you talking about I did the opposite of inaction.

Action!

Ferris

Ah right yeah I missed that, happy to edit and set the record straight.

You'll be the guy they interview on the news after our man strikes again "why didn't police take these complaints seriously?" etc

Late night noise nuisance is generally the responsibility of the local council's environmental health department. Our out-of-hours team used to visit nuisance addresses until we lost all the staff in cutbacks a few years back. Your council might be able to help, assuming they haven't been similarly decimated.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on October 17, 2021, 01:56:15 PM
Late night noise nuisance is generally the responsibility of the local council's environmental health department. Our out-of-hours team used to visit nuisance addresses until we lost all the staff in cutbacks a few years back. Your council might be able to help, assuming they haven't been similarly decimated.

Thanks Voltan, I'm actually thinking about how to be prepared in the admittedly unlikely event this happens again.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on October 16, 2021, 10:34:03 PM
B) if I call the cops to ruin everyone's craic is anyone on here going to shoot me now they know about it?

Foals used to play in people's houses so I'd judge it on the quality of the music. If it's good either leave them to it or grab a bottle and have a look yourself. If it's shite music call the cops. If it's The Kooks call the cops immediately. There are too many cunts with a guitar and bad taste in music, way too many cunts. Way, way too many cunts, they're everywhere. The cunts.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: checkoutgirl on October 17, 2021, 02:09:16 PM
Foals used to play in people's houses so I'd judge it on the quality of the music. If it's good either leave them to it or grab a bottle and have a look yourself. If it's shite music call the cops. If it's The Kooks call the cops immediately. There are too many cunts with a guitar and bad taste in music, way too many cunts. Way, way too many cunts, they're everywhere. The cunts.

Nah there's no circumstance ever in which I'd grab a bottle and join in, instead I'd much rather my tiny daughter wasn't woken up every ten twenty minutes and the poor baffled woman I saw answering the door to three cunts who HAD brought a bottle to join in hadn't her Saturday evening ruined by strangers landing for no damn reason at all.

Actively hate the idea of anyone enjoying themselves in any way ever now, including myself listening to the Low End Theory or a doctor successfully transplanting a heart and having a wee smile.

Kankurette

Many sympathies. I was woken up at 4am a couple of years ago by a bunch of cunts down the road who were having a party and one of them kept shouting 'OH MY G-D' and singing Champagne Supernova at the top of his voice. Badly. This went on for hours, or close enough. I wished I had an IED to drop on that house.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 16, 2021, 10:39:35 PM
It's either plod or sniper.  Both very effective.

Nah, it's a drill that's required in these circumstances.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Captain Z on October 16, 2021, 11:05:19 PM
Why don't kids listen to proper music like they have now, instead of the awful shit from back in my day.

All they want is a tune and lyrics you can hear these days. What happened to quality noise and thump-thump-thump?