Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:13:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cookd and Bombd is a far-left hate group. CHANGE MY MIND

Started by Vyvian Withnail, October 16, 2021, 11:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Also? Not a communist or pro-Corbyn. You're not doing much to convince me to vote Conservative, kind sir.

Brundle-Fly

Warning - while you were reading, a load of new replies by a bunch of cunts has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Arsenal!

Kankurette

Video Game Fan 2000

I bet you're all interpellated as subjects on cookdandbombd forums

imitationleather

mothman

I haven't read this thread at all, I've just come in here to read the title, sigh, then leave.

*SIGH*

As you were, carry on.

Rev+

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 16, 2021, 11:52:59 PM
imagine using the word "simp" and expecting to be taken seriously

Spoken like a true soyboy.

You know, if Cab was to be credibly considered a far-left hate group, at this point in history I'd be more proud than ever to be part of it. 

Rev+

Also, the OP is making reference to a stunt by the very stable right wing character Stephen Crowder, and this is the first time I've been reminded of that creepy little weirdo in years.

Bigfella

No matter who leads the Labour party, it will always be far from far-left.

Johnny Foreigner

JesusAndYourBush

Controversial opinion perhaps, but I believe that most of those that perceive anything as "far left" are skewed so far to the right themselves that they haven't noticed it's them that are at fault.

Mister Six

imitationleather

Tony Tony Tony

I do tend to keep out of these type of threads on here as I find when it comes down to expressing political views you lot are a bunch of twats unwilling to entertain contrary views to your dearly held, but delusional, beliefs.

Apart from that you guys are OK really. Great bunch of lads.

Mister Six

ITT: Fragile people crying because others won't just nod along with their awful opinions.

Lord Mandrake

Delusions are a serious neurological disorder. Regardless of poster's mental health, the wide spectrum of political views here have been, broadly speaking, arrived at by rational thinking, life experience and reasoned debate. I think contrary views are always entertained albeit with a degree of weary contempt/scorn but entertained nonetheless.

Theremin

Has Stephen Crowder come out as gay yet?

I remember 5+ years ago he was already mildy famous as a rough trade enthusiast.

pigamus

Pink Gregory

Someone's been rattled by tne spectre that's haunting europe

Cerys

buttgammon

Cerys

Or it could be Savile.  I wouldn't put it past him to be still around, manifesting and fapping.  Manifapping.

buttgammon

Quote from: Cerys on October 17, 2021, 08:17:26 AM
Or it could be Savile.  I wouldn't put it past him to be still around, manifesting and fapping.  Manifapping.

Frightful goblin and spectre haunting Europe... so they were actually talking about a disgusting jangly paedo rather than communism all along!