Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:06:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Scotts

Started by GMTV, October 17, 2021, 11:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMTV

Rab Florence and Iain Connell sitcom. A Scottish version of Modern Family would be a reasonable description of it.

There's a pilot and a five part series. Just finished watching the series, I decided to space out watching the episodes as I was enjoying it so much.

Most I've enjoyed a new sitcom for a long time, so many laughs in it. If you liked Burnistoun and I guess any similar Scottish type comedy I'd give it a go.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000zjq5/episodes/player

Icehaven

Will give this a go ta! I've been bingeing US sitcoms lately so it'll be a change.

Malcy

Yeah I enjoyed it too. I thought the pilot was good so was glad when it got a series. Another series is on the way too.

Icehaven

Ended up bingeing it this afternoon, enjoyed it mostly although tonally I couldn't quite place it, but that's just me and not a criticism. No idea why but the bit where they show how the lad's night is going well by having them all singing Ship Called Dignity had me in pieces.