Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:13:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Everyone Over 40 Vaguely Thinks They Used To Go Out With Madonna

Started by Dr Rock, October 17, 2021, 02:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Or is it just me? She popped up in two recent dreams of mine, both times as an ex. It took a while to remember I've never even met her. Still, I'm pretty sure the thread title is mostly correct. PROVE ME WRONG as goes the new catchphrase.

Dr Rock

Johnny Foreigner

Mmmmmno, not really. Nothing against her, but she's not my type.

Kate Bush, though. What a scorcher. Thing is, I can almost never remember my dreams, and when I can, they're rather tedious.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm only just in my 40s and in my case it's Britney Spears, as we're round about the same age. Sometimes it's Christina Aguilera.

Bigfella

Madonna and Joanna Lumley? It's alright for some.  It might not be happening in reality, but you take what you can get.

wooders1978

It does feel like my sort of luck to have a daughter who's only interesting quality is that she has hairy armpits

pandadeath

I wish I had your luck, I had a distressing dream the other night in which I was going out with Boris Johnson, even modern day Madonna is an upgrade over that

Perhaps its because I'm in my thirties...

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: wooders1978 on October 17, 2021, 03:28:00 PM
It does feel like my sort of luck to have a daughter who's only interesting quality is that she has hairy armpits

You are Rod Liddle and I claim my £5.

Dr Rock

And after I binge-watched Fleabag I had two dreams where Phoebe Waller-Bridge was my girlfriend. They were nice. I don't usually have such luck in my dreams, (genuine ex-gfs do pop-up regularly though, but usually we have to build a go-kart or something). I'm voluntary celibate in real life atm, maybe it's that.

jamiefairlie

Maybe just me but I've always found Madonna to be strangely unattractive and unsexual despite her trading on that.

itsfredtitmus

Reminds me of well-esteemed TOPT tweeters that write books that post on here!

Chedney Honks

My gay uncle had a poster of her on his wall with her tits out and let's just say if anything I'd have expected him to be straight after that.

itsfredtitmus

Let me remind ya fellas that PHOWWWWWWWW you know that Madonna from '92 (when I was 16?) when... I used to do the rude thing to her! (Popular C&B Tweeter, with a book)