Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:33:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Medium sized things are good as well

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, October 17, 2021, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chedney Honks

A 500ml bottle of beer is better than a pint.

bgmnts

I remember in the states getting my first 'medium' drink of coke at a pizza place.

It certainly wasn't a medium.

Inspector Norse

If you take all of the animals and put them together then the medium sized one is the rooster

Cold Meat Platter

Hamburgers.

No time for giant burgers with a pound of meat on. Too unwieldy. Meat/bread ratio is off.
Also, loads of 'toppings' that just fall down your arm. Nah, mate. Medium size hamburger. If I'm still hungry I can get another.

Butchers Blind

A five stage shmup.
4 stages? Is that it?
6 stages? When will this torment end?
5 stages? 👍

Rizla

Sebastian Cobb

Turds. Nobody wants to be doing anything that ends up with 'breather rings' round it.

thenoise

Quote from: Jittlebags on October 17, 2021, 06:13:22 PM
A medium latte.

Big coffees just have extra milk in, no extra coffee. Point of that? Medium is best option. Unless you mean the small one, that's a bit much, the batista doesn't even have time to make it pretty.

SpiderChrist

Replies From View

Holdalls are better when the amount they can hold is just "some".  Not "hardly any"; go for "some".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chedney Honks on October 18, 2021, 08:12:34 AM
King sized Snickers.

Not medium sized enough. Thank you so much for your post, however.

Norton Canes

My black hoodie. I think that's my only medium sized item of clothing. It's a bit too baggy, to be honest.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Replies From View on October 18, 2021, 08:12:01 AM
Holdalls are better when the amount they can hold is just "some".  Not "hardly any"; go for "some".

Not "all"?

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 18, 2021, 08:21:08 AM
Not medium sized enough. Thank you so much for your post, however.

Actually a king-sized snicker is medium-sized compared to a duo of king-sized snicker which is what they are mooting in the leper colonies

Fr.Bigley

Replies From View

Has anyone ever mooted a moose with a medium-sized muse, noose, goose or remote control mute button

Replies From View

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Replies From View on October 18, 2021, 10:26:11 AM
Actually a king-sized snicker is medium-sized compared to a duo of king-sized snicker which is what they are mooting in the leper colonies
absolutely my findings

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Replies From View on October 18, 2021, 10:26:11 AM

How much Twick is medium by this standard?

TrenterPercenter