Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:45:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gary Barlow wine.

Started by Fr.Bigley, October 18, 2021, 04:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H-O-W-L

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on October 18, 2021, 05:30:26 PM

Oh fucking christ that's what that GN shite I've seen when stumbling about looking for good tequila is? Fucking hell's bells. Christ. Fucking Jesus wept.

Also as aforementioned the Danny DeVito limoncello is good because the man actually drinks it and appreciates it, and the Barry Norman onions are fucking incredible.

Glebe

pancreas

We are not worthy of thee, Mr F.

Fr.Bigley

That is magnificent, to be fair.

Glebe

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: H-O-W-L on October 20, 2021, 02:52:11 AM
the Barry Norman onions are fucking incredible.

Were fucking incredible. Barry's onions have joined him in the hereafter.

Glebe

H-O-W-L

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on October 21, 2021, 05:54:52 PM
Were fucking incredible. Barry's onions have joined him in the hereafter.

FUCK!!!

seepage

Even Idris Elba can't resist. £29.80 for his Rose up to £89 for his vintage fizz. Not sure I'd have started with 2010 but still: https://www.portenoire.co.uk/product-category/wine-selection/

Even Maynard James Keenan can't resist. His plonk goes for up to 70 dollars a bottle and I only came in looking for a packet of Maynard's Wine Gums.

Tony Tony Tony

You are a twisted genius Mr F.

I showed your work to Mrs TTT and she responded with "what the fuck is that".

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: seepage on October 22, 2021, 10:47:20 AM
Even Idris Elba can't resist. £29.80 for his Rose up to £89 for his vintage fizz. Not sure I'd have started with 2010 but still: https://www.portenoire.co.uk/product-category/wine-selection/

It's since he stopped selling peach melba's.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 22, 2021, 11:06:51 AM
I showed your work to Mrs TTT and she responded with "what the fuck is that".
THAT's the reaction I was after!

mrClaypole

Remember Mark Owens attempt to bring Clementines to the market place. He released a song to tie in with the campaign.
Sadly he failed in his venture. Someone had beaten him to it by a couple of hundred years.

Glebe

Excellent work as ever Mr. F, need it be said! Meanwhile...

shiftwork2

This loathsome Tory forelock-tugger, auctioning off his anus for even more dollar by hawking some basement-level shit he can't possibly believe in while partaking in aggressive tax avoidance.

He needs to perish in a hotel fire.

Johnny Foreigner

Fucking homosexual spy writing his grotty little plays, pandering to the aristos and strutting about town like he owns the place, the annoying stuck-up ponce, thinks he's Shakespeare or something, but he's more of a queen than the Queen. The conceited bastard needs to be stabbed in a public house brawl.

...oh no, wait, that's Marlowe. My mistake.

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

I dunno how to stop doing these. It's a compulsion. Just let me get it out of my system.

Kankurette

Quote from: thecuriousorange on October 22, 2021, 10:55:32 AM
Even Maynard James Keenan can't resist. His plonk goes for up to 70 dollars a bottle and I only came in looking for a packet of Maynard's Wine Gums.

That explains why the last Tool album took so bloody long.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

worst celeb wine I've encountered was when I started getting a bunch of emails about that wine made by Devo's Gerald Casale. really fucked me off at the time as I got the impression they'd taken the entire Devo emailing list and simply copied it over to start hawking his plonk. i also got an email once saying "it's time to check in Mr Casale!" with flight info for him and his wife along with his email address.

Glebe

ProvanFan

Glebe