Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:59:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gary Barlow wine.

Started by Fr.Bigley, October 18, 2021, 04:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earl_sleek

Tony Matterhorn considers rewrite.

Chedney Honks

All I Do Each Night Is Meursault

checkoutgirl

"Smell the Fart" wine viewing.

Midas

i think the photographer wants me to look at his arse but i don't know why

Fr.Bigley

God he really is a cunt isn't he. Look at that face.

Midas

aye.

also why's he posing his empty hand as though it's still holding the pen?

ridiculous man.

shiftwork2

I'd like to tie one of his ankles to my car bumper and drive onto a motorway.

Quote from: Buelligan on October 18, 2021, 04:19:41 PM

Piling horror upon horror...

Hello.  My name is-a Cliff Richard.
Doooo yoooou like washing away the knowledge of what is locked in your basement?
Doooo yoooou enjoy the solipsistic feeling of being pissed while allegations are made about your private life?
Then try Gary Barlow's Party Time Cheap Wine Jesus Juice
Gets you drunk from the wig down

jobotic

It's really good, compliments Cameron's range of ham and Cheese Cunt out of Blur's cheese. Wash it down with the taste of your own regurgitated testes.

Buelligan

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 18, 2021, 08:51:39 PM

I'm feeling this is one for Madhair's pooing techniques thread.  That is what I'm feeling right now.

Everything changes but Blue Nun

Dex Sawash

I love wine but I couldn't drink a whole barlow it

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" Waaaaaaaah!why do I have to pay taxes?"

I can imagine Graham Norton making this joke on his popular television chat show ( I watched it the other week, for the first time in over two years, so I am aware of the standard of the show. One of the highlights was encouraging Andie Macdowell to say " fuck"), and he's also on this thread, so it all fits together.

seepage

This Gary Barlow stuff is only £6 in Morrisons, so he's not exactly taking advantage of his good name, whereas e.g. Bob Dylan's Planet Waves Montepulciano was 35 quid.

seepage

Quote from: Buelligan on October 18, 2021, 04:19:41 PM

Piling horror upon horror...

He ceased and desisted doing this a while back. Sold the place on. Looks like the last vintage was 2018 so looks like they've now packed it in altogether. Had a couple of the Vida Nova Algarve Syrah (£9). One vintage was OK, the other did smell of drains. 

Buelligan

I hope it was given to you free, as a sample or something... the other alternatives are too disturbing.  Far too disturbing.

seepage

Quote from: Buelligan on October 19, 2021, 08:48:28 AM
I hope it was given to you free, as a sample or something... the other alternatives are too disturbing.  Far too disturbing.

I did pay Majestic for them but my excuse is they were for Games Night and the custom was to bring obscure beers, odd-flavoured crisps or novelty wine. Lot easier these days as there are far too many wacky labels for my liking.

Buelligan

Shoulders?-Stomach!

People, please. A man is alive.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Icehaven

Buelligan

That picture is dreadful, isn't it?  It's so very very beige.  All those fucking vases, all full of nothing living, a few depressed coffee table books and lots of product.  A dusty eighties conference motel built inside a smoker's lung.  I bet the carpet's sticky and smells of fags and chip fat.

seepage

Quote from: Midas on October 18, 2021, 08:37:59 PM

Work said this is what they had in mind when dress-down Fridays were introduced.

idunnosomename

James Corden's in better shape these days

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 19, 2021, 01:14:20 PM
James Corden's in better shape these days

Fats - James Corden's beef dripping (also available in low-fat Weight Watchers version called Low Fats) modelled after Cats;
Lucky Lips - Cliff Richard's sex tonic for men;
Gays Away - Jacob Rees-Mogg's homosexual deviant deterrent spray;
Gaskghjuuhhhkllmmmnnannngananwes - Shane Mcgowan's fragranced candles (available in vanilla pod, ocean breeze, winter spice, shitter clogged with vomit)

Buelligan

I like Shane MacGowan.  I don't think he deserves to be in a rather homophobic list of cunts.