Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:35:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

12, 000th Post Coming Up Soon

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, October 19, 2021, 08:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

In the next 5 posts or so.

Any ideas of what I should do to commemorate it would be welcome.

Serious Ideas only, please.

ETA: Would have to be ideas for my 12, 001st post, and am  willing to keep schtum until this thread is filled to the brim with lovely ideas. It's a sacrifice I don't mind making.

Tony Tony Tony

Was really looking forward to your historic 12,000th, but unfortunately you did seem to blow it.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 19, 2021, 08:17:19 AM
D'you think dr beat got his name from that Miami Sound Machine Song? Is it as simple and prosaic as that?

Oh, Bloody Hell, this is actually my 12, 000th Post.

How about saving all your energy for your next milestone?

madhair60

What a pitiful, embarrassing 12,000th post. This was mine:

Quote from: madhair60 on October 01, 2019, 11:17:27 AM
i bought a big bomb and a qur'an

Much better.

Ambient Sheep

Here's my 12,000th post on this incarnation of the forum (caution: clicking through will lead to seeing dead people):

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on March 13, 2009, 08:07:24 PM
Quote from: OG Mudbone on March 13, 2009, 03:47:33 PMI use just one x for my girlfriend...I use two x's with all my other female friends...

And you're still alive?  ;-)

The funny thing is, I was thinking about his post only a couple of days ago.  Didn't remember who, didn't remember when, didn't even remember I'd replied to it, but there I was texting somebody and debating on the number of "x"s to send, and then I remembered that person from CaB who would only send his girlfriend a single "x" and all other girls two, and wondered if they were still together.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Well, I spent my 12,001st post on a post calling Mel Brooks a DEAD SOON old cunt.

May as well wait until my 13 000th Post for the next biggie now. As you were.

mothman

It's never occurred to me to look up how many times I've posted here. 15,943. 15,944 now. HOW?!

Icehaven

16874 postsTotal
Holy mother of God.

mothman

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I wonder how many of my posts have mentioned that actor lady, y'know, yer woman from Liverpool?

Ironically, probably much more than the number of posts that mentioned that Lady from Russia what * looked like* The actor lady, remember her?

mothman

So apparently I'm responsible for 1% of posts in the Films forum. My contribution to any other forum is essentially 0%.

What I can't figure though is why I've posted in the Gaming forum 26 times. I've never been a gamer...

Icehaven

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I posted in the technology thread once by accident, with a post about a flannel.

Icehaven

I don't even post in half the sub forums on here. How the fuck have I posted so much?!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Icehaven

I do.
Stupid thing is I'm mainly interested in the comedy forum posts now, I like GB but I could live without it and prefer the comedy stuff really. Meh.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

( must admit, just gratuitously posting  to thrust towards that 13, 000 milestone now)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

RICHARD WATTIS.

( Actually, think It's for the best not to do any potentially Barry- baiting stuff)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: icehaven on October 19, 2021, 08:57:12 PM
I do.
Stupid thing is I'm mainly interested in the comedy forum posts now, I like GB but I could live without it and prefer the comedy stuff really. Meh.

How often do you go into the Chris Morris forum? If not very often, again a great irony considering what this'ere forum was set up for.

Tony Tony Tony

I have taken a look at the site stats which are of limited info for a lowly member like myself. Was hoping to see if I could find out who the most prolific posters have been but I guess that sort of stuff is only available to the Gods of Admin like Bazza.

So C'mon Barry who are the out and out leaders in the posting stakes?

How hard do if if I have to work to get up to the numbers achieved by CaB stalwarts like LJMC? 

EDIT Well blow me down I just thought to check out the stats for regular poster Buelligan and see she is well over 39,000, (confeckingratulations) surely the Manchester City of CaB whilst I languish as Accrington Stanley with a mere 1600 or so.

pancreas

Quote from: pancreas on June 27, 2017, 07:23:55 PM
Your enemy's enema is not your friend.

Bah. Trying too hard with mediocre results.

TrenterPercenter

Shit I'm only 1,500 posts fewer than LJMAC how the fuck did that happen?!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 19, 2021, 10:51:03 PM
I have taken a look at the site stats which are of limited info for a lowly member like myself. Was hoping to see if I could find out who the most prolific posters have been but I guess that sort of stuff is only available to the Gods of Admin like Bazza.

So C'mon Barry who are the out and out leaders in the posting stakes?

There used to be such a page available to all, but I believe Barry hid it a couple of years back.

poo

Tony Tony Tony

Feck me... just taken a look at the stats for Shoulders?-Stomach! and find a current total standing at 105,540!

I take my hat off to you.

Every one a pearl of wisdom no doubt.

Ambient Sheep

One of his previous incarnations got its own custom title text...

Dex Sawash

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 19, 2021, 11:08:01 PM
Feck me... just taken a look at the stats for Shoulders?-Stomach! and find a current total standing at 105,540!

I take my hat off to you.

Every one a pearl of wisdom no doubt.

I put everything on biggytitbo beating him but biggy's shergared it.

vanilla.coffee

LisaJesusMary the stats also show you have spent 278 days 20 hours on this forum.
That's a stat right there.

vanilla.coffee

And Shoulders has spent 678 days in total on this forum.
That's a stat right there too.