Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:32:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Queen Elizabeth DEAD

Started by Mister Six, October 20, 2021, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

E or S range of Windsor

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.4834597,-0.6020749,336a,35y,12h/data=!3m1!1e3

that's where the main royal residence is these days. you can scout it all out in 3D.

I have been in the N wing, that is the state apartments that were gutted in her horrible anus.

touchingcloth

I am not joking when I say that I am going to BOMB the queen. I will do it maybe tonight, or tomorrow, or the day after, or some other time.

If you mean "Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother" then her being dead is hardly news. Ditto Queen Elizabeth I. QE2 still rules the waves.

JamesTC

I thought the Queen Mother used to be the Queen and she retired. My family laughed at me when I said it.
Spoiler alert
28 years old I was.
[close]

touchingcloth

Quote from: JamesTC on October 22, 2021, 11:46:47 PM
I thought the Queen Mother used to be the Queen and she retired. My family laughed at me when I said it.
Spoiler alert
28 years old I was.
[close]

She did used to be the queen until her husband retired from life.

Mister Six

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 22, 2021, 10:54:55 PM
Is she actually in hospital? Please, god, please! Give me this one thing, you heavenly fuck, just this one tiny thing, please.

As others have said, let people have a couple of days off for the jubilee next year before she carks it. Maybe she could keel over just as the celebrations end, to make an extra-long weekend of it.

Enzo

Quote from: Mister Six on October 23, 2021, 12:40:01 AM
As others have said, let people have a couple of days off for the jubilee next year before she carks it. Maybe she could keel over just as the celebrations end, to make an extra-long weekend of it.

Could top it off with a televised "Queen's slurred speech" as she has a stroke.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Butchers Blind

Any news on the death of Queen Elizabeth?

buttgammon

Blue Jam

Quote from: Enzo on October 23, 2021, 10:59:44 PM
Could top it off with a televised "Queen's slurred speech" as she drinks dubonnet for breakfast

idunnosomename

wonder if she's recorded the Christmas message yet

Ham Bap

I won't even get a day off for this. Just the TV schedule turned upside down for a week and sport cancelled.
Thank god for streaming services.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Ham Bap on October 24, 2021, 12:26:47 AM
I won't even get a day off for this. Just the TV schedule turned upside down for a week and sport cancelled.
Thank god for streaming services.

They'll be shut down too. It's only right.

Alberon

They'll have a soldier stationed in every home to ensure the proper level of mourning.

If there isn't the required amount of wailing, gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes you'll be in severe trouble.

JamesTC

All money with her face on it will become useless so they will have to count it all up and see who is the winner. Once the winner is decided, we will all start again with no money.

buttgammon

I'm going back home for a few days this week and am virtually praying for her to make it through the week. I couldn't bear it if the Queen died while I was actually in Britain,  especially because I'd have to be polite around my family, who would be genuinely mourning.

Quote from: buttgammon on October 24, 2021, 09:58:29 AM
I'm going back home for a few days this week and am virtually praying for her to make it through the week. I couldn't bear it if the Queen died while I was actually in Britain,  especially because I'd have to be polite around my family, who would be genuinely mourning.

Hi Your Highness.  Is it Harry or Andrew?

buttgammon

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on October 24, 2021, 10:38:03 AM
Hi Your Highness.  Is it Harry or Andrew?

I meant to add in the last post, I'll also be trying to avoid the ghastly Uncle Andrew when I'm back.

Butchers Blind

I hate people who say, "She looks great for her age". Most people of that age, if they led a cosseted lifestyle, would too. Let's see how'd she'd look after a lifetime of working 10 hour shifts in mundane, soul destroying jobs.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 24, 2021, 11:47:07 AM
I hate people who say, "She looks great for her age". Most people of that age, if they led a cosseted lifestyle, would too. Let's see how'd she'd look after a lifetime of working 10 hour shifts in mundane, soul destroying jobs.

Also people who go on about how hard she works, and how she puts the average retiree to shame, as if anyone who retires after 50 years of backbreaking factory work is just lazy.

From today's Daily Heil:

QuoteA packed schedule at 95

For a woman of 95, the Monarch faces a packed diary of engagements over the next year, including:

November 1: COP26 UN climate change conference, Glasgow, alongside Prince Charles and Prince William. Visit is said to be hanging in the balance.

November 14: Remembrance Sunday. She no longer lays a wreath at the Cenotaph but watches from a balcony.

December 20 to mid-February, 2022: Christmas and new year break at Sandringham. Meets public on visit to church on Christmas morning, and entertains family and visitors during her stay in Norfolk.

April 14: Maundy Thursday church service. Queen distributes special Maundy money to pensioners.

May: State Opening of Parliament. Also expected to accept a gift from Parliamentarians, possibly a commemorative lamp-post, to mark 70-year reign.

June 2: Trooping The Colour to mark her birthday. She has missed it only once, in 1955, when it was cancelled because of a rail strike. This year it was scaled back and held at Windsor.

June 2-5: Platinum Jubilee weekend, including a Buckingham Palace concert, service at St Paul's Cathedral, pageant and street parties.

June: Annual meeting of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, the oldest British order of chivalry. Hosted by the Queen at Windsor Castle.

June: Royal Ascot, said to be her favourite event of the year. She missed 2020's meeting because of Covid, her first absence in 68 years, but went this year.

August: Garden parties. Traditionally she hosts three at Buckingham Palace and one at Holyroodhouse

in Edinburgh. 2021's parties were cancelled.

September 3: Braemar Gathering. Highland

Games coincides with her summer break at nearby Balmoral.

Christmas (where she doesn't have to cook, wrap pressies or put up the deccies), a day at the races and her summer break count as work? I think even the Mail must be aware they're clutching at straws here.

Blue Jam

("commemorative lamp-post")

idunnosomename

Oh man it must be a really packed sched if we're talking about going to church next april

Blue Jam

I am slightly envious over the fact that she's 55 years my senior and parties harder than I do.

Blue Jam

JamesTC

She doesn't need to be alive to do any of that stuff.

Poor Madge, having to spend a gruelling day celebrating Christmas. I don't know how she manages.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 24, 2021, 05:11:04 PM
Poor Madge, having to spend a gruelling day celebrating Christmas. I don't know how she manages.

Fuckin' loves church doesn't she? I'm a Catholic-rasied atheist but I guess I'd enjoy church a lot more if I was the figurehead of my own religion in my very own fuckin' church.

Jittlebags

Heh. The Daily Mail were saying that her staff blames her tiredness on wathching late night telly. Maybe she's an avid fan of Wheeler Dealers?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Jittlebags on October 24, 2021, 07:48:51 PM
Heh. The Daily Mail were saying that her staff blames her tiredness on wathching late night telly. Maybe she's an avid fan of Wheeler Dealers?

Probably Babestation