Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:40:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What gets bird shit out of denim?

Started by dead-ced-dead, October 20, 2021, 05:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seepage

My partner was lying on their back sunbathing once when, like a scene from Tora! Tora! Tora! a gull came in for their bombing run and scored a perfect hit streak of shit from head to toe. 

New page bird shit.

Quote from: seepage on October 21, 2021, 04:38:17 PM
My partner was lying on their back sunbathing once when, like a scene from Tora! Tora! Tora! a gull came in for their bombing run and scored a perfect hit streak of shit from head to toe. 

New page bird shit.

Did you actually see the bird or was there a man named Weekender behind a fence somewhere nearby?

seepage

No but it was a on penthouse balcony and I don't think there was anything for him to lurk behind.

dead-ced-dead

I forgot to update you all: I got it our. I scraped off as much as I could, soaked it in warm water with laundry detergent and then put it in the machine. And yes, I am a member of Status Quo (don't tell anyone. Please.)

Bernice

I was 24 when I first got shat on by a bird. It struck me as a remarkably long stretch at the time; when I was at school, the playground was shared with a fair number of seagulls and someone got shat on at least weekly. At that rate, I'll be 48 before I get shat on again. Can anyone here beat 24 years shit-free?

jobotic

This is like being on the Dumpy's Rusty Nuts forum again.

How do I get a cow pat off my leather jerkin? My old lady won't help me out.

I once got pooed on by a heron at London Zoo. BEAT THAT.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I've not been shat on by a bird, but I did stick my hand in a slimy yellow dog egg playing football at school.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 21, 2021, 10:46:15 PM
I've not been shat on by a bird, but I did stick my hand in a slimy yellow dog egg playing football at school.

You'll have got that eye worm thing then. Hound ropes are heaving with the fucking things.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Nah, I just got a shitty hand. I should really try playing football with my feet.

Captain Z

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on October 21, 2021, 02:18:09 PM
The last 2 posts have reminded me of some comedy show/film where someone shits on pigeons (maybe unseen/offscreen) as revenge for pigeons shitting on them.  What am I thinking of?

This rings a vague bell but I can't place it either. My guess would be a Sean Lock routine.

Video Game Fan 2000

Attila

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on October 21, 2021, 02:18:09 PM
The last 2 posts have reminded me of some comedy show/film where someone shits on pigeons (maybe unseen/offscreen) as revenge for pigeons shitting on them.  What am I thinking of?

Top Secret, maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8TRAaHUuI

Jittlebags

Top tip: If you are trying to trick someone with a naughty fido plastic dog-dirt, pour some boiling water over it for that just laid effect.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Attila on October 22, 2021, 05:28:43 AM
Top Secret, maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8TRAaHUuI

It's not that.  I can't recall ever seeing that scene I've seen the film Top Secret.