Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:04:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pick up a frog

Started by Beagle 2, October 20, 2021, 10:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

[tag]How to chat up a French person.[/tag]

Oh bloody Nora... new page TWAT.

Dex Sawash

I don't pickup/touch things that move erratically like frogs/toads/chihuahuas

Lt. Organphalia

Quote from: first skeleton on mars on October 21, 2021, 12:54:00 AM
could you cover your crevice with some kind of screen or wire mesh?
The Met reconsiders earlier advice.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

There was a film called " Frogs", wasn't there? Ray Milland was in it.

Nothing quite prepares you for the scream of a frog.

Bernice

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 21, 2021, 07:02:37 AM
Nothing quite prepares you for the scream of a frog.

In which case, I feel my seven-hour, five-CD Sounds of screaming frogs box set may have been a wasted investment.

Pranet

Had to do this not that long ago. A cat was staring intently at something in the street, and it turned out to be a frog. Didn't have a bucket to hand so had to pick it up and take it to safety. Seemed fine. Read afterwards you should have wet hands but no chance of that at the time.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's like the old adage:

'Pick a frog up: twat'

Blue Jam

Quote from: Beagle 2 on October 20, 2021, 10:28:28 PM"what will I do with these frogs"

Frasier Crane considers rewrite

pancreas

I have a similar crevice but it collects toads rather than frogs.

I put on my big gardening gloves and pick them up by scooping underneath with my fingers, then put them in a big Tupperware and transport them to a shady spot in the garden.

They're less jumpy than frogs but same thing should apply.

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on October 21, 2021, 09:20:58 AM
Oooo hark at thee, Radagast the Brown.

Radagast the wizard of colour, you fuck.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on October 21, 2021, 09:20:58 AM
Oooo hark at thee, Radagast the Brown.

I'm sure I've mentioned I'm a Tolkien nerd so for me this is a compliment.

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 21, 2021, 11:23:15 AM
I'm sure I've mentioned I'm a Tolkien nerd so for me this is a compliment.

That's a bit like if someone calls you a twat and you go "well 'twat' means 'great guy' in Nahuatl, so thanks".

Beagle 2

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on October 20, 2021, 10:36:21 PM
Show us pictures

I don't have any photographs of the frogs. Realistically, what would I do with these images? My phone would periodically remind me of days when frogs were in a crevice and I'd say "Two years ago today, frogs were in a crevice, I wonder if those frogs are still around?" and of course, there's no way of knowing. I could tag the frogs but we've established I'm not wild about touching them at all, let alone stapling tracking devices to their hind quarters.

They have never screamed. I didn't even know frogs could scream until this thread and the subsequent eleven or so hours I spent on YouTube watching frogs scream.  I take this as another sign that I'm in the right here. Imagine trying to outline window insulation options to a man holding screaming frogs, one in each hand. "This is your doing" I would shout over the terrible cacophony. "3mm or 4mm clear acrylic or polycarbonate are your standard options" she would retort, gamely, but knowing in her heart of hearts that she had wasted her life.

paruses

Quote from: Beagle 2 on October 21, 2021, 12:59:32 PM
"This is your doing" I would shout over the terrible cacophony. "3mm or 4mm clear acrylic or polycarbonate are your standard options" she would retort, gamely, but knowing in her heart of hearts that she had wasted her life.

Frogs aside (just pick them up) - did she dismiss 2mm outright? I am in the process of ordering some perspex to fit as secondry glazing and was going for 2mm.

Beagle 2

Here's the twist: she's actually going to quote us for double glazing after all. Which I imagine we will then ignore. Or there's always bankruptcy.

JesusAndYourBush

See a frog
Pick it up
And all day long you'll have a frog.

The Mollusk

Quote from: ProvanFan on October 21, 2021, 01:08:59 AM
I once saw an evil cunt boy jump on a frog. It burst open with a very loud bang, guts all over the road. I'd been cruel to some insects in my time but I'd never seen anything like this, haunted me for ages. The perpetrator died in his teens. It was reported as a heart issue but I reckon frogs did it.

When I was a lad I went through a short fad of going down the local park on to the bit of abandoned road by the railway tracks and finding frogs, which I would hurl as high into the air as possible and then watch as they splatted dead on the concrete.

As fucking horrendous and nauseating as this is I still can't help laugh at the thought of it, just at the very callous, thoughtless wretchedness of such an act. It's almost absurd.

Whatever anyway I'm a vegan now and if I even so much as accidentally kill a spider trying to get it into a glass to throw outside I go into a dark depression for hours afterwards so I think the universe has balanced out as far as I'm concerned.

madhair60

i hope one day a big frog picks you up and yeets you up into the stratosphere mate.

The Mollusk

I would love that. It's the only way I can cum.

Poobum

Maybe compliment the frog's hopping or the tautness of its tympanum, that'll really pick it up.

Blue Jam

gib

if you pick them up they will smell of humans and be rejected by their parents

Replies From View

You know what they say:

See a frog
Pick it up
All that day you'll have
A frog