Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:46:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Crap 24 season 2

Started by @ssmaster, August 26, 2005, 02:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

Eh? Eh? How about another season huh?

I was looking through the first one and thought another is well over due.

Here is the original for all of those who missed it first time round.

http://www.thesunmachine.net/image_archive/archive/cookd/crap24/index.htm

Capital idea old chum. Remains the one and only thing I've ever done in Vision Mong that's survived the test of time, probably because it's so easy. Someone kick this bad boy off.

I never did see that before.  It's good.  Who did the 'wrong number' one?  It's funny.  Why am I writing like I am six?  I do not know.  I shall stop.

Lady Beaner

Ha!  Who did the 'white power' one?  I nearly pooed myself laughing.

falafel

Ah, fond memories.  I think I did a couple of those. None of the good ones, but I'm still proud to have been part of it...

I'm going out. I expect 7:00 to 8:00 to be done by the time I get back.

monkhouse terror

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Ha!  Who did the 'white power' one?  I nearly pooed myself laughing.
It was I.

I noticed that someone changed the 'time' it took place, how queer!

I'd be up for this again, someone else needs to kick it off though, I'm too scared.

falafel

Oh, look, nobody's done it.

Maybe I'll have a go...

hands cold, liver warm

as we speak, 10 people are all monging keifer sutherland in bed. The first person to post it wins.

Well I've already done mine, was waiting for a later time though. Could start it off though...

Well as you've posted my source images, I'd better use it fast...

Oh come on, I can't have killed it this early.

monkhouse terror

Brilliant start :)

I'll try and do something before the day is out!

Hairy Chin

Heh, they're tops! Especially the Ebay one!

Although 8-9am had a certain charm.

George

The Following takes place between 12.00pm to 12.01pm

Cerys

falafel

:(

Where can I find the right font? I wish I had some sort of comedy muse, too, but I don't think you can download those.

Cerys

Heh - I like it!  (If you want the Digiface font, PM me.)

Oh well, bit late but I've gone and got hopelessly addicted to 24. Just trying to stave off the withdrawal while Series 5 comes down the pipes.

Ah shit, new page.

Bogey

Pinball

Excellent! I made the mistake of buying series 1-4 boxsets 'cos they were cheap. Am currently at 21.30 on season 3. Whooooops. My life is over. I do nothing except watch TV, including all the unnecessary time-filling subplots.

Memory gone.
Memory back.
Kim kidnapped again.
Free for a while.
Jack goes AWOL.
Jack's back.
Highly edited torture scene (thanks BBFC).
Early next morning.
etc.

Fucking good series tho, which I've never watched before. I feel the irresistible urge to buy a decent mobile phone and a 4x4. And where can I get that CTU dial-tone? You know the one...

Pinball phones work: "I'm at the conference. Call MI5. I've just uncovered a secret terrorlst plot to.." etc..

Oh and a final thought. Why are US Presidents on telly mostly nice, decent liberal types, but in real-life are fascist bastards?

"This pretend nice presidential moment of distraction was brought to you by Hard Bastard Exploitative Corporation Inc.".

Aye, my flatmate bought them on a whim too, and now we're both totally hooked. I watched the whole of season 4 in a single 24 hour period. Was walking about talking into my phone like a man possessed afterwards! Season 1 is the worst for the ridiculous plot devices (amnesia my arse). Personally I thought season 3 was the best.

They should have ended it after season 4 really - as you'll see, it's a great place to stop. I'm glad they didn't though.

I could go on about this for ages but I'm trying hard not to.

Deadman97

Quote from: "Pinball"where can I get that CTU dial-tone? You know the one...
What, "doop doop, dee-doop"? If you're on Orange you can download it from Orange World, costs like £2.99 but it's worth it to be Bauer.

Deadman97

mothman

Yes. Now all I need to figure out is which one I can use! My SLVR will handle MIDIs but the MIDI version sounds shite; the phone appears to have MP4 format sounds on, but the website's MPEG4 sound has a .M4Y suffix. Confused!

I'll use the Easter break to attempt to depict this confusion in proper Crap24 format.

Pinball

Bogey

Tee-hee, ace! Thanks for that.