Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,489
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:37:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MONGOL BACK IN TOWN - UPDATE ON NEWS

Started by XxXMONGOLXxX, September 08, 2005, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dot

RATS REVERT TO n**ger GAG! MONGOL IN TROUBLE

WMWMWMWWWWMMMEMWMWMWMEMRMWMMWWWW WANT JOIN IN TOO

SurferGhost

Timmay

FUCKING HELL, NO WONDER THIS PLACE GETS SLAGGED OFF AROUND THE INTERNET-HALLS

Almost Yearly

PURPLE TENTACLE FANNY SPLENDID PARTRIDGE ETC

Timmay

Ambient Sheep, Jemble Fred, Emergency Lalla Ward Ten, gazzyk1ns, slim, butnut, Purple Tentacle, terminallyrelaxed, Pinball, Cerys, Neil, Rats, fanny splendid, Frinky, Darrell, mayer, TJ, TraceyQ, imitationleather, Almost Yearly, The Mumbler, chand, Munday's Chylde, Partridge's Love Child, The Unicorn, Gazeuse, Banana Woofwoof, alan strang, weekender.

It's their fault.

Cerys

Well, if you think I'm going to hang my head in shame, you're probably right.

dot

Blimey, is that the total posts list? I'm still 12th and I'm not even me!

mayer

I remember posting my joy at working out that even if you add up the posts from all my usernames I'm still not in the top five.

dot

I only changed my name because I kept asking why you changed yours and you never answered. I still don't know why.

mayer

Quote from: "dot"I only changed my name because I kept asking why you changed yours and you never answered. I still don't know why.

To keep my post count down as low as possible.

Timmay

mayer

Quote from: "Timmay"xxxxxNEW PPPPPAGExxxxx

Oooh, you terrible cunt, you ruined my attempt at humour!

mayer

Timmay

xxxHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEhehehehEHEHEHEhehexxx

mayer

Seriously though, whether they started it or not someone on a Vespa is clarly letting this thread run for some motive, and I reckon it's to note down the dull troublemakers who keep this toss bumped.

Timmay

Timmay

It's because it's TJ. No one messes with TJ when he's in character. Not even Neil.

SurferGhost

Quote from: "mayer"I reckon it's to note down the dull troublemakers who keep this toss bumped.
In that case I'd like to point out that I haven't bumped this thread since page 2.

Oh.

mayer

Quote from: "SurferGhost"
Quote from: "mayer"I reckon it's to note down the dull troublemakers who keep this toss bumped.
In that case I'd like to point out that I haven't bumped this thread since page 2.

Well, I only came in cos someone mentioned my name and my buzzer went off. I popped in, saw there was nothing to see and wandered off out straight away.