Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:46:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does Chris Morris read this site?

Started by Bert Thung, September 10, 2005, 02:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert Thung

Has he ever been on here?  Always wanted to ask this question.  I assume he can't think too kindly of the place post-NB.  

Any evidence or gossip to suggest either way?

Bert Thung

Bollocks, this should be in comedy chat.

JesusAndYourBush

Can you imagine what'd happen if he posted here saying he was Chris Morris?

And imagine the virtual beating he'd get if he made that first post in the style of a Blue Jam intro.

Quote from: "JesusAndYourBush"And imagine the virtual beating he'd get if he made that first post in the style of a Blue Jam intro.

That'd be superb because it's so unlikely.  but superb.

what about Chris Martin?  any evidence he posts here.  Most people hate Coldplay, I'm sure he'd be livid.

Brad

Celebrities could have site officialness by Neil giving them avatars so we know they are the real thing.

EDIT: Oh my God!!!!! I did not write that bit about blow-jobs. (I meant to put "a 50x50 pixel picture that represents a board member".)

Frinky

fudgemonkey

I am sure he doesn't read this site but his son does and it's going to be a Copolla family like thing, with the son marrying Spike Jonze.

Mr. Analytical

I do actually read it from time to time, yes.

Pinball

Is Chris Morris arty farty? Was Blue Jam all along, but we fell for it? Surely not.

I need Chris to do something cutting edge and sharp again. Then I'll care if he reads about Echelon and ID cards... ;-)