Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:23:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bird With Big Tits presents Brasseye

Started by Almost Yearly, September 12, 2005, 07:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "In the Five listings was"Greatest TV Wind-Up Moments

Kerry Katona presents a countdown of 50 of TV's greatest wind-ups, from the classics like `Candid Camera' and Noel Edmond's `Gotchas' to the contemporary world of TV wind-ups from `3 Non Blondes', `Brass Eye', `Trigger Happy TV' and Dale Winton's Wedding!  
From 9.00 tonight. Fortunately I can't get Five. Just thought any remaining obsessives might like to record it just in case anything new gets said or an amusing Chris/Katona cutup can be sourced.

Hmm, probably not eh.

Goldentony

fucking hell

shirley ghostman
my new best friend
the pilot show
thing which name escapes me featuring people getting job interviews then getting shown a jar of shit

Goldentony

"to watch these people suffer, it was really good television"

Morgan

My god, this really is awful - as Goldentony already pointed out, there must have been some sort of deal going on with Marc What's his face, at least seven hundred of the clips have featured him so far.  Looks like Brass Eye is coming up in this next section, wonder if it will have exactly the same talking heads as 'Britain's Greatest Top 50 Comedy Clips' or whatever it was called which was on last week.

Goldentony

i havent even heard of half of these programmes.

Morgan

Well that was worthing wait for wasn't it.  Time to turn Channel 5 off now I think.

2pintz

so what was said? was it the usual celebs going "morris is so great", and one person who has worked with him going "he's not like this in real life"

2pintz

Goldentony

paul daniels whining that there are actual animal charities out there, which i had no idea about.

2pintz

oh dear. was there anyone else from brass eye interviewed?

2pintz

Goldentony

nobody. it was paul daniels whining, mark dolan going on about how genius it was and david schneider generally making a load of white noise.

2pintz

does no-one ever want to talk about chris morris. i'm surprised they didn't have baynam, seeing as he wrote (wrote being a loose term, vomited is a better one) Shirley Ghostman.

2pintz

Goldentony

ahh vanessa feltz talking about ali g

"see the thing about it all is HE ISNT BLACK"

ohhh!!

2pintz

Quoteahh vanessa feltz talking about ali g

"see the thing about it all is HE ISNT BLACK"

no shit. is that what makes Chris Morris funny? that he isn't a paedophile or herion user?

2pintz

slim

slim

The Mumbler

Quote from: "Goldentony"thing which name escapes me featuring people getting job interviews then getting shown a jar of shit

Almost certainly The Richard Taylor Interviews.  I doubt anyone else bar Mark Dolan's mum could possibly have remembered.

slim

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"What a terrible time to dp, slim.
I know! Now who looks the fool? I blame the connection timeouts on the posting part of the forum last night. Ho hum.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "slim"I blame the connection timeouts on the posting part of the forum last night.

Well done AY. You've got Balls of Steel for causing that to happen and giving us all a good laugh at slim's expense. I'm going off to staple my cock to a table now.

Gamma Ray

Why is the number 23 on that anvil?

slim

Quote from: "Johnny Yesno"Well done AY. You've got Balls of Steel for causing that to happen and giving us all a good laugh at slim's expense. I'm going off to staple my cock to a table now.
I don't know what's going on.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "slim"I don't know what's going on.

*More canned laughter*

slim

Gah. You infernal tease, you.

Edit: Hang on, I think the penny might've just snapped.

Johnny Yesno

It was the picture of The Mumbler's son that gave it away, wasn't it?

By the way, I can't believe you fell for our hilarious "penny glued to the pavement" trick as well!

dot

Quote from: "Gamma Ray"Why is the number 23 on that anvil?

because he's a fucking lizard

El Duderino

Didn't Channel four do basically the same show, but histed by Jeramy Beadle. Morris got the number one slot, and they mocked up the Nicholas Parsons poem from 'Animals'

butnut

Quote from: "El Duderino"Didn't Channel four do basically the same show, but histed by Jeramy Beadle. Morris got the number one slot, and they mocked up the Nicholas Parsons poem from 'Animals'

I don't remember Beadle doing one, but I remember Barrymore hosting one where Morris came in the top 10. People on here got a little bit excited by it and some people captured that segment and uploaded it for us. I wonder if the Nathan Barley effect has meant people just haven't given a shit about this, or everyone is merely sick to the teeth with top 10 shows.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "El Duderino"Didn't Channel four do basically the same show, but histed by Jeramy Beadle. Morris got the number one slot, and they mocked up the Nicholas Parsons poem from 'Animals'

Yes. dot/rats hosted the clip for a while.