Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:47:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Worm Returns

Started by Tre, September 13, 2005, 10:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre

Wormer List:

tre
terminallyrelaxed
Plank
slim
Eight Taiwanese Teenagers
ccab
Rubbish Monkey
Regular John
mook
falafel
Muteki
Tibetan Singing Bowl
Mediocre Rich
wasp_f15ting
mothman

Artemis

Add me to the mo'fo list, would you? Ta.

slim

:)

Edit: Not you... ^ him, up there.

falafel

Morrisfan82

Cuh typical, you start planning this just after I go out for the evening...

Stick me on it pls.

Mediocre Rich

wasp_f15ting

Tre

Everyone so far added - anyone else??

mothman

Oh, what the hell, I'll give it a whirl. Having seen all your previous efforts I'm not as afraid of being shown up as I was last time!

Morrisfan82

Ooh mi-aow! Bring it on, bitch...

;)

mothman

Oh, shush, Muteychops. I'm only teasing.

terminallyrelaxed

Right, so when's kick-off? Being a firm advocate of the time limit, I don't want to miss my window!

Tre

Well - if I'm starting (which I guess I should as I'll see them all) I can pass it over to you tonight TR.
But I need the go ahead on starting first - I don't want to be the mean girl who stops people joining the game cause she started it without warning!

terminallyrelaxed

Cool and the gang.

Why 42 hours instead of 48, by the way? Just curious, seems an odd number, beyond tired Douglas Adams references...

falafel

Well, there's plenty of time for people to join the bottom of the list before it's all over anyway, right?

So have we started or what?

Tre

Sorry - we can start now then...

No joining from now on (that was suggested at the end of the last one)

Its 42 cause I'm a complete twat and can't add up – I'm not changing it now though.

Right...

WORM 2 STARTS...

NOW

terminallyrelaxed

Add me please please please!

Tre

well - technically your too late -
but I dont think any one will notice

Tre

well - technically your too late -
but I dont think any one will notice

terminallyrelaxed

Its too late mate, read the rules at the top. This way though, it won't take an age, and it won't be long before the next one starts.

terminallyrelaxed

I can see why you did a double post, I posted that, finished cooking dinner, ate it, washed up a bit, came back and it apparently hadn't gone through yet.

Plank

Bits passed to slim and Tre.

slim

Oops, forgot to say PMs done.

Tre

Can we add him?
- I double posted cause my computer was being weird on me last night - sawie!
And well done for being nice and quick guys!

Tre

oooh and another thing - Plank - or anyone... Where am I gonna put this when it's done? Anyone know of any free websites that'll let me go that wide?

booo! I don't want to break the rules if it will mean lots of other people will and it'll take forever, so fair enough really.

slim

I reckon let ETT in.

Tre you can use my space if you want, just PM me when you've done the image and you can email it to me.

Alternatively, you could use photobucket.com or imageshack or somewhere similar, but I think some of them have size/dimensions and bandwidth restrictions.