Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:23:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Worm Returns

Started by Tre, September 13, 2005, 10:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre

Ahhhh - I forgot photobucket... silly me! We'll see if that'll work first.

Well ETT - we've got one vote (plus me) for letting you in - And TR seems against...

You happy to wait for the next one though?

EDIT: Photobucket shrinks it - ImageShack seams to be happy with the 4 I have so far... I'll keep you posted.

slim

Aren't you going to stitch them together manually though and post one large worm? I think it might break at something that size...

Tre

nope - it's sorted - ImageShack WILL work - if it doesn't I'm going over to America to personally deliver them a smack in the face, just for you guys.

terminallyrelaxed

Fucking hell, why do I always have to be the bad guy?

terminallyrelaxed

I wanna be a Commando, I was a German last time!

mothman

I was rather looking forward to being the last in the queue. Having the last word, in effect. I've no objection to him going in before me. . . Maybe he could be on standby, in case when it comes to someone's turn they're busy and could do with a stay of execution, to, as it were, recuse themselves?

terminallyrelaxed

mothman

Tre

Yup that sounds fair to me.

ETT - you are our Sub - so watch this space.

susie

That makes me feel better. I'm going to have to duck out of this one. Sorry!

Tre

Awwa susie!
Well ETT - your lucky break has come - and you weren't even here to whittness it! You're on the list!
Next time thou susie? Eh?

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

slim

My PM hasn't been read by JJJJH yet. Isn't he out of time in about three hours? If so, I'll PM to Yearly.

Awww, sir. Do I have to sit next to Yearly? He farts.

slim

Worm passed to Allmoist.

Almost Yearly

Oh dear. I'm about to embark on an eight hour round trip to pick up the wife and kid, and when we're back I won't feel like (and it wouldn't go down too well) immediately booting up the old blue screen. With regret, I am out, very sorry, terrible timing.

falafel

Hehe - well, it's someone's lucky day, isn't it!

slim

Oh right, we have a sub, don't we?

Well, how about ETT takes JJJJH's place and then passes to Allmoist in 42 hours? That way AY might still get his go.

Sound good?

Tre

Ok - so we are stuck already are we!?

Right - Slim - can you "unpost" to JJJJH (is that possible? I donno!)
I've moved JJJJH and AY down a few pegs.

So - Either our Sub, (ETT ), or next on the list, (ccab ) must get in touch with slim ASAP - on a first come first serve basis. Ok slim?

TYVM

slim

I've already edited my PM to JJJJH to say he's missed the boat. I'm happy to PM it to whomever when they PM me.

Tre

What's going on then? Any news?

Ooh, yes, I've got it. Desperately trying to think of an idea... who will be next?

Tre

ccab - if around - or Rubish Monkey if he's not.

I've sent my bit to CCAB

ccab

I've passed mine on to rubbish monkey.

Tre

Going well again - keep it up guys - it's looking good!

Rubbish Monkey

I've done my bit and done some PM action towards Regular John.

terminallyrelaxed

Artemis

Really sorry about this guys, but I'm going to have to bow out. I moved house last week and despite my best efforts, Bastard Bulldog Broadband have well and truly let me down and I'm still not online.

Looking forward to seeing it when it's done though.

Tre

No probs - maybe next time though. x

InfiniteFury

I'll step in if anyone drops out.