Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:34:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Worm Returns

Started by Tre, September 13, 2005, 10:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regular John

Passed it on to the JJJJJJJJJJH

Tre

Wanna go in place of Artemis, InfinateFury ?

EDIT: And welldone Regular John

terminallyrelaxed

Tre

terminallyrelaxed

Tre

JJJJH ARE YOU THERE? - you have 12 hours to reply or your off the list  - your holding us up AGAIN!

Regular John - can you pass to Almost please?

*Tre sighs, ugggh MEN*

terminallyrelaxed

You've been far too flexible, all this swapping around. We'd be done by now what with the dropouts. Just saying, like.

Tre

Ok - well I'm putting my foot down now aint I! - plus there was only one incident of swapiness before this one that disturbed the state of play.

JJJJH

Gah, apologies peeps!

Tre

OK - Just encase it hassn't been done, I'm posting Regular's bit to Almost.

Almost Yearly

I have let you all down. I have been, and still am, extremely otherwise engaged. I shall not commit myself to any such games for a while in case I do it again. I am sorry. I am out.

xM@

Artemis

Yay! Come and join the 'out' club, for people who take part in things up until the point they actually have to do something!

It's great - I'm having a fab ol'time.

Tre

OK - Regular's bit passed to mook

InfiniteFury

Ah fuck, sorry I don't spend much time in here. PM me if I'm invited back and I'll be up for it.

mook

I'll get my bit done today and passed on...I promise.

Tre

comon Mookie Boy - BTW falafel - your next... if you have any excuses for not doing it - please air them NOW before it is passed around half the other VW's.

terminallyrelaxed

Its sucking my will to live!

falafel

I hear ya. Don't you worry. I'm armed and ready, Tre, locked and loaded. Bring it on, mook.

mook

Right, all done sent off.

Edit...give us a second..my hosting is playing up...gah.

All done, finally.

slim

We're not out of timescales though, are we? 16 'whores, 42 hours per 'whore... I think we're probably about on schedule.

Tre

Although it does seam to be dragging I don't think we're doing tooooo badly. I'ts looking good BTW - and should all fit on image shack nicely.

falafel

Well, I'm done.

Like lightning, I tell ya.

Morrisfan82

Shonkily tossed-off and sent to Tibetan Singing Bowl.

terminallyrelaxed

Only 4 more to go. Be still my beating heart.

Tre

Bloody hell - Have I missed a day out of the weekend? Do I have to get up and go to work in the morning? Guys - that was asonnishingly fast - have a chocolate brownie each.

I may have found a small problem though - which may be solveable... I hope...

The program I use is Photoimpression (not photoshop) and it wont let me have an image of anymore than 10000, which is a bugger - cause all of this is gonna be 12000.... any ideas clever people?

Tre

WOW - I've just found out I DO have photoshop on this computer .... now I have to figure out how to use it... (sorry I'm having a blonde evening - I'll be ok in the morning.)

My distinctly average bit is complete, and has been sent to the most mediocre of Riches, Mediocre Rich.

That OK?

Tre

*cough cough* And what about sending one to the lady who's putting it all together!? (that would be ME btw).

Oh yeah... sorry... Got it?

Mediocre Rich

Getting there...

When does it have to be done?