Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:22:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Why?

Started by Almost Yearly, March 02, 2004, 12:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Still Not George

Typically a trainee GP will go spend at least 2 months of each of his/her first 3 years in practice off sick in some way. After that, they're immune to everything common.

Doctors are in general godawful hypochondriacs anyway...

Bill Oddie

Why is it that the poorer a person's taste is in music, the more inclined they are to "share" their music with the rest of the world?

I'm talking primarily about that cunt sitting outside with a billion watt car stereo worth more then his fucking car.

Hairy Chin

That's okay - I was about to defend myself by saying you didn't have to download that Crazy Penis track I put in song Du Jour.

Most folk on here will probably frown upon some of my musical tastes, so I avoid any such unfortunate moments simply by not sharing most of it with other folk.

Keep myself to myself me. In nearly every aspect, sadly.

Morrisfan82

Why is it that quasi-careerist office girls on the bus (y'know, the ones that perpetually talk inane shit on their mobile about the fact that they've got 'an interview on Thuuuhsday' or something) all sound exactly like the Yes Car Credit woman?

Ooh, ooh, I know this one. I work with one. It starts off as an honest parody on their part; an affectation, acknowledging the stereotypical role in which they find themselves; but then it sticks.

Why is W not pronounced "double-vee"?

fanny splendid

Because we won the war, not the Germans.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Virtually Perennially"Why is W not pronounced "double-vee"?

Because the Romans didn't have the letter U (I Clavdivs), and W probably existed as a letter before it got its English name.

This is a complete guess.