Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:07:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do we share birthdays?

Started by Manford Thirty-Sixborough, March 02, 2004, 12:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butnut

Quote from: "FlameBoy"March 4th 1989

Is that true? Are you so young?

I was just about at the age to start masturbating when you were born - And the two things are in no way linked!

morgs

Quote from: "hencole"14th October 1979. Now I will expect a card from you all.

Another snap, but 8 years your senior!  14/10/1971

Hairy Chin

Funky Gibbon

Daniel

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"20/06/1981

Same as my Dad's and one of my friends.

Quote from: "peet"
Quote from: "Manford Thirty-Sixborough"Probabilitiy dictates that we probably do. Let's see to what extent this is played out in practice.

I'm April the 8th (Same as Hwel Bennet) anyone else?
Bing! 8/4/79
Bastard - you're a year older than me.

Still, welcome to club 08-04. Anyone else?

wasp_f15ting

God I feel all lonley on my day :(

9th September same day Mao died..

hencole

Quote from: "morgs"

You're like the older brother I never had, or even wanted. I tell you what, I won't buy you a card if you don't buy me one.

wu be eel

Hey Tom Rad, youre my closest friend yet

6th August - 1986

Tokyo Sexwhale

bill hicks

Quote from: "morgs"

So close:

14th November 1979.

(Same as Prince Charles, Sam Fox and the late Big Daddy)

27th January 1985. No twins yet.

Neil

Jesus, how depressing is this thread?  Never mind seeing people born in the 80's, there are people born in the mid to late 80's.  

I hope this thread isn't a cunning ploy to extract personal information so you can steal my identity.

29th June 1976

Dangermouse

Quote from: "Neil"Jesus, how depressing is this thread?  Never mind seeing people born in the 80's, there are people born in the mid to late 80's.  

I hope this thread isn't a cunning ploy to extract personal information so you can steal my identity.

29th June 1976

That's part of my job, it's amazing how much info I can gather just from basic info. I used to think I was paranoid by burning bank statements until I found what you can get from them.

Edit: Also 27th November

Cambrian Times

Quote from: "The Culture Bunker"I'm 28/2/1981, and I'm sure someone has the same, or at least did on the old boards as I remember our mutual 22nd birthday.

That would be me. 28/2/81

Happy Birthday for last Saturday!

splattermac

does anyone know a leap year kid?

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Frinky"19/04/84

Edit, hang on, I thought you were 23 or summat?

Hey there whippersnapper, you're my closest yet..

17/04/1980

There are a lot of April whores aren't there....?

Rats

I haven't seen 1 for september yet.
I'm 30th september 1979

Huzzie

monkhouse terror

Quote from: "DevlinC"27th January 1985. No twins yet.

Oooh so close.

31st January ...1988. Yes I am that young, and no, I don't want to sit on any of your laps.

Huzzie

bah!

I was just about to make a joke about how i am always the last person to post on threads when this Monkhouse idiot jumped in!

At least I am last now though... but why!!!!?????

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Neil"Jesus, how depressing is this thread?  Never mind seeing people born in the 80's, there are people born in the mid to late 80's.
Heh, guess how it feels for me, you who were born in the summer holiday just before I went to secondary school.  Funnily enough, you're just coming up to the age when this sort of thing first hit me - 28.  That's when you start to meet more-or-less-adults who were born after you first went to secondary school.  It's odd, 28 seemed to be the real "30" for lots of people I know.

1976...shit...that means that virtually none of you remember the mega-scorching Minister-for-Drought summer of 1976, do you?  You *didn't* *exist* then.

Scary.

QuoteI hope this thread isn't a cunning ploy to extract personal information so you can steal my identity.
Why do you think that I'm - albeit reluctantly - not contributing?  (I hate the fact that banks use it as ID.)

Just wait for the "What was your mother's maiden name?" thread next... :-)

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "TraceyQ"I look 23 though, dont I? DON'T I???!!
No, I'm actually more aroused than before. How do you look so young?
I have a theory, that is actually based on scientific fact, but I'd best really not say it, or I'll get into *terrible* trouble.

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "Huzzie"At least I am last now though... but why!!!!?????
Only because I've been on me hols for a bit, that's why.
Quote from: "Neil"Jesus, how depressing is this thread?  
Never mind seeing people born in the 80's,
there are people born in the mid to late 80's.
29th June 1976.
Hah! You think you're depressed....my birthday is 26th June* 1965.
Hang about, didn't we just have a "who's oldest" thread?
Quote from: "Frinky"19/04/84
See I really am old enough to be his dad, it's not all japery, and I was in that part of the country in 1984....

*Cancer, and my name is Larry...

sore bottom mum

QuoteJust wait for the "What was your mother's maiden name thread?" next... :-)

Do you know, if you take your Mother's maiden name and your first pets name, you.....

no?

Tokyo Sexwhale

I wonder if we have any whores born in the 90s?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Silver SurferGhost"Hah! You think you're depressed....my birthday is 26th June* 1965.
Hello.  We would have been in the same school year as each other.  Although I'm older than you.

I bet *you* remember 1976.

Hairy Chin

29th June 1976

There are an awful lot of old people on here aren't there?

Heh.

Marcus Or Relius

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
It's odd, 28 seemed to be the real "30" for lots of people I know.

For me it was 27. I was just ambling along, being so wonderfully young and hip and beautiful (well, the first one anyway) then suddenly it hit me that I was an adult. Not just a young one, but a proper adult. Still being single, immature and at the time head of a department at work populated by three 21-year-olds all made me have a one/third-life-crisis.

Now I'm 28 and I don't worry about being old, probably because I stressed about my age three-years before I probably should of - the big three-oh - so at least I can spend the next fourteen-months bathing in the youthful glow of being twenty-something ('cept I wish the 'something' was a few units less than the one it is now. 24 was my favourite age, followed by 8, 9, 19 and 26 in that order...sorry, I'm boring everyone now. Oh wait, no-one's reading this bit, everyone clicked their Back-Buttons a paragraph ago, phew.)

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"I bet *you* remember 1976.
Remember it?
It set off me glands, I haven't stopped sweating yet...