Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:47:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Do we share birthdays?

Started by Manford Thirty-Sixborough, March 02, 2004, 12:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_offenc

morgs

Quote from: "hencole"
Quote from: "morgs"
Quote from: "hencole"14th October 1979. Now I will expect a card from you all.

Another snap, but 8 years your senior!  14/10/1971

You're like the older brother I never had, or even wanted. I tell you what, I won't buy you a card if you don't buy me one.

It's a deal.  You (we) share (y)our birthday with Sir Cliff

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "TraceyQ"I look 23 though, dont I? DON'T I???!!
No, I'm actually more aroused than before. How do you look so young?
I have a theory, that is actually based on scientific fact, but I'd best really not say it, or I'll get into *terrible* trouble.

Aw, come on, you cant do that. Spit it out, Sheepy. Go on, I'm all chilled out. I've been listening to the Cocteau Twins all day and everything.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Aw, come on, you cant do that. Spit it out, Sheepy. Go on, I'm all chilled out. I've been listening to the Cocteau Twins all day and everything.
I do hope you realise what you've done there, but I have a terrible terrible feeling that you don't...  :-)

By the way I'm glad you've been listening to the Cocteaus!  Any chance of some on Sunday?

Frinky

If it's that Tracey's sleeping with me has made her look younger, then it's all true, I'm afraid. Actually, wait, no, I'm not afraid, that's fecking ace!

Joy Nktonga

Newbie adds: 26th September 1974, which sticks me firmly in the "old" camp by the looks of things.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Aw, come on, you cant do that. Spit it out, Sheepy. Go on, I'm all chilled out. I've been listening to the Cocteau Twins all day and everything.
I do hope you realise what you've done there, but I have a terrible terrible feeling that you don't...  :-)

By the way I'm glad you've been listening to the Cocteaus!  Any chance of some on Sunday?

What? What did I do? Go on, spill. What's your theory/fact?

And you can bet your arse "Bluebeard" is getting a spin at the weekend.

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "Joy NkTonga sort of"....that makes me "old"
Nah, you're just middle-aged.  

EDIT: Bloody Q barging in before me

wasp_f15ting

Quote from: "Rats"I haven't seen 1 for september yet.
I'm 30th september 1979

So no other Septemberists, bar me and rats :( why why... people don't fuck in november or something? meh

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Silver SurferGhost"
EDIT: Bloody Q barging in before me

Shut it, Grandad.

Silver SurferGhost

I'll fetch me slipper to you young lady, once I've put me teeth in.

Not in me slipper, obviously. That would be weird.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Silver SurferGhost"I'll fetch me slipper to you young lady, once I've put me teeth in.
Can I watch?

Rev

14th July 1976.

This isn't working, is it?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "TraceyQ"
Quote from: "TraceyQ"Aw, come on, you cant do that. Spit it out, Sheepy.
What? What did I do? Go on, spill.
You've just done it again, to a lesser extent.

O.K., I won't stretch out this tedious innuendo any longer, as quite frankly I feel cheap and a bit ashamed now.  Put baldly: swallowing semen is supposed to be very good for the complexion as it contains lots of proteins that help to regenerate skin tissue.  It's also been recently proven to be an antidepressant, at least when taken vaginally - the researchers are currently considering investigating "other routes of transmission".  They reckon the effect is due to the hormones in it.  That was in New Scientist a couple of years ago, in fact here it is.

Now go and read your replies up there again.  You couldn't have Finbarr'd better if you'd tried.

Sorry.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"And you can bet your arse "Bluebeard" is getting a spin at the weekend.
Ooooh, the one with the deep lyrics.  Things are like *that* again, are they?

Lt Plonker

17th March 1984

Which is St Patricks Day! Huzzah! I got an episode of The Simpsons based around my birthday.

Cerys

October Fourth, 1972.

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"I bet *you* remember 1976.

Actually, the only clear image I have of that summer is a dead crow in a dried-up brook behind our house.  Make of it what you will.

Fucknose

If anyone else shares my birthday  - 28th December, I'll be amazed. And yes it does suck, slap bang between christmas and new year when everyone is too skint to go out, and I get my presents wrapped in christmas paper. bastards.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"stuff

oh. Um. Okay.
I thought it was a combination of good genes, always using a moisturiser and never go to bed with my makeup on. Ah well.

peet

Quote from: "Manford Thirty-Sixborough"
Quote from: "peet"
Quote from: "Manford Thirty-Sixborough"Probabilitiy dictates that we probably do. Let's see to what extent this is played out in practice.

I'm April the 8th (Same as Hwel Bennet) anyone else?
Bing! 8/4/79
Bastard - you're a year older than me.

Still, welcome to club 08-04. Anyone else?

Looks like it's just you, me, Hywel, Tony Banks and Kofi Annan then...

jutl

I remember 1976. Vest weather. Bare-arsed vest weather, to be precise.

tony peanuts

30th March 1979 (2:10 pm)

Same birthday as Rolf Harris and Vincent Van Gogh.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Geck, and indeed pums.

29/07/86.

(IE-You're all old.)

Morrisfan82

Quote from: "Rats"I haven't seen 1 for september yet.
I'm 30th september 1979
Wa-hey, snap! Except I'm a year older than you. But that doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

Reverend Minge

Quote from: "Cerys"October Fourth, 1972.

Actually, the only clear image I have of that summer is a dead crow in a dried-up brook behind our house.  Make of it what you will.

I remember 1976 - what a heatwave.

I think I beat all you whippersnappers - how about 5/8/62, the day Marilyn Monroe died. Jesus, a wave of depression has just come over me.

We recently took on a rather tasty secretary at work and she expressed surprise at my age, saying that I looked far younger.

I was crushed when she quickly followed it with "you're the same age as my dad".

I'm off for my medication.....

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "TraceyQ"oh. Um. Okay.
I thought it was a combination of good genes, always using a moisturiser and never go to bed with my makeup on. Ah well.
You're probably right.

butnut

Hey, welcome back Silver Surfer Ghost!

Have you decided to return to us? If so, great!

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteI haven't seen 1 for september yet.
I'm 30th september 1979

You're exactly the same age as my brother then. Oh, and Martina Hingis.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Reverend Minge"I think I beat all you whippersnappers - how about 5/8/62, the day Marilyn Monroe died.
Not quite...Gazeuse (page 1) beats you by just under six months.  Still you have now stolen the title of "second oldest Verbwhore", previously held by Another Mr Lizard I think.  And I think you've demoted me to fourth, so cheers for that!

We used to have an excellent poster on here a year or two back called Pink Fluid, who was 45 at the time.

QuoteWe recently took on a rather tasty secretary at work and she expressed surprise at my age, saying that I looked far younger.  I was crushed when she quickly followed it with "you're the same age as my dad".
I once saw a beautiful relationship crushed because the girl involved found out that the bloke was older than her Dad - who'd admittedly had her very young.  She obviously knew that he was older than her, and had he just been a couple of years younger, she could have coped with it, but as it was...no.

Beware, all you younger Verbwhores, this *will* happen to you, no matter how much you think it won't... ;-)

Reverend Minge

Quote from: "Reverend Minge"I think I beat all you whippersnappers - how about 5/8/62, the day Marilyn Monroe died.
Not quite...Gazeuse (page 1) beats you by just under six months. quote]

Thank Christ for that!

hands cold, liver warm

dear ageing verbwhores, there was a song by The Who which somehow feels appropriate

the doctor tried to put me down..............(talking 'bout my inherited heart condition)
just becuase I can't hear a sound...............(talking 'bout my inherited heart condition)
my extremities are getting awfully cold....................(talking 'bout my inherited heart condition)
expect to die before I get to your age......................(talking 'bout my inherited heart condition)