Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:10:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do we share birthdays?

Started by Manford Thirty-Sixborough, March 02, 2004, 12:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis

Quote from: "Reverend Minge"I think I beat all you whippersnappers - how about 5/8/62, the day Marilyn Monroe died. Jesus, a wave of depression has just come over me.

Woo-hoo, Snap... 5/8/79 although nothing of any interest happened on this day - unless you're me or my parents of course

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Beware, all you younger Verbwhores, this *will* happen to you, no matter how much you think it won't... ;-)
There's one local lothario rouwnd'ere who last year was chatting up some bird in the nearest cattle market when he discovered he'd been chatting up her mum in the same place years ago. The woman he's been with since that mortal moment is his longest relationship to date. Haha.

Quote from: "wasp_f15ting"
Quote from: "Rats"I haven't seen 1 for september yet.
I'm 30th september 1979
So no other Septemberists, bar me and rats :( why why... people don't fuck in november or something? meh
Me September 15th 1968, if anyone's still compiling.

Quote from: "Muteki"
Quote from: "Rats"I haven't seen 1 for september yet.
I'm 30th september 1979
Wa-hey, snap! Except I'm a year older than you. But that doesn't mean I'm a bad person.
To be fair, it probably does.

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"There's more than 365 Verbwhore's so this should(n't) work.
Ooh, shrewd use of parantheses there, nearly preventing me from pointing out your (probable) dearth of statistical nous. If there were say only 60 of us, at least one duplication would be a very safe bet. Fancy a game of poker, VM?

butnut

Quote from: "Virtually Perennially"
Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Beware, all you younger Verbwhores, this *will* happen to you, no matter how much you think it won't... ;-)
There's one local lothario rouwnd'ere who last year was chatting up some bird in the nearest cattle market when he discovered he'd been chatting up her mum in the same place years ago. The woman he's been with since that mortal moment is his longest relationship to date. Haha.

I once saw a friend of a friend getting off with a woman, and then later getting off with her daughter. Very Classy.

Morrisfan82

Quote from: "butnut"I once saw a friend of a friend getting off with a woman, and then later getting off with her daughter. Very Classy.
Where did you rent this movie?

butnut

Quote from: "Muteki"
Quote from: "butnut"I once saw a friend of a friend getting off with a woman, and then later getting off with her daughter. Very Classy.
Where did you rent this movie?

It was in a bar in Kilburn.

Reverend Minge

Quote from: "butnut"

I once saw a friend of a friend getting off with a woman, and then later getting off with her daughter. Very Classy.

Wasn't the late randy minister Alan Clarke was it?

butnut

Quote from: "Reverend Minge"
Quote from: "butnut"

Wasn't the late randy minister Alan Clarke was it?

Sadly not. It was a fat trumpet player.

Ew.

Either (i) the daughter was a complete skank, or (ii) the daughter had an ongoing problem with her mother, or (iii) both, or (iv) he had an embouchure which was impossible to turn down.

We seem to have converged with the Growing Old Gracefully thread.

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteFancy a game of poker, VM?

Maybe in 40 years time when we're best friends and loaded.

Silver SurferGhost

So, anybody else born in June yet?
(EDIT: Yes, three people, try reading the thread first you silly old sod.)
I'll settle for just the month, I'm not mithered about days and years cos age is all in the mind innit :cough:
Quote from: "butnut"Hey, welcome back Silver Surfer Ghost!
I came, I saw no crap threads, I posted.
As promised (or if you'd prefer, threatened).

hands cold, I thought that Who song was Talkin' Bout My Tinnitus, wannit?
(People try to put me down
But I can't hear them for this ringing in my ears caused by years of excessive volume)

Reverend Minge, thank God you've arrived, pull up a chair, have a medium dry sherry.
If Ambient is now fourth oldest that makes me at least fifth, hurray!

I really am a grey-haired grandad though, unfortunately.

butnut

Quote from: "Silver SurferGhost"I came, I saw no crap threads, I posted.
As promised (or if you'd prefer, threatened).

Hooray! Welcome back Grandad!

You'll be glad to know that that Martin guy hasn't been around here for a while. Maybe he left.

butnut

Quote from: "Virtually Perennially"Ew.

Either (i) the daughter was a complete skank, or (ii) the daughter had an ongoing problem with her mother, or (iii) both, or (iv) he had an embouchure which was impossible to turn down.

We seem to have converged with the Growing Old Gracefully thread.

You're right on virtually all counts! Both the mother and daughter were munters, and the kind of desperate slags who go out on the town pulling together. They also seemed to have spent the night (when not getting off with fat trumpet-players) arguing with each other.

And he is now a pretty good trumpeter.

Dr David V

Christ, reading this thread is making me feel like a tiny child lost in a crowd of big-kids. I'm scared. None of you are paedophiles by any chance?

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "Dr David V"Christ, reading this thread is making me feel like a tiny child lost in a crowd of big-kids. I'm scared. None of you are paedophiles by any chance?

I've dabbled... post a photo of yourself with your pants down on the 'What do you look like' thread, and I'll get back to you.

sbm x

If anybody's still playing

Cambrian Times

So is it that only me and The Culture Bunker share exactly the same birthday

Crazy Penis

Quote21st May, anyone?
Me!

QuoteChrist, reading this thread is making me feel like a tiny child lost in a crowd of big-kids. I'm scared. None of you are paedophiles by any chance?

Wanna see some bourbons?

Macerate and Petrify

Apesod

twas my birthday yesterday (03/03/82 being the original date like). Ive always thought of my birthday as being slightly cooler than other peoples due to the 3rd of the 3rd bit, although it does rhyme with turd of the turd so...um

best batch yet

06/10/85

do 'barely legal' girls have any currency round here?

king mob

Quote from: "best batch yet"06/10/85

I'm sure someone will be along to tempt you with bootleg comedy CD's & some sweeties soon.

Regular John

August 6th 1981

same day as Asia Carrera and Geri Halliwell who both different kinds of whore entirely.

oh and M. Night Shyamalan, Reece Dinsdale & Michelle Yeoh of famousness fame, and Kevin Mitnick LOL NO l33t h4xx0r

http://www.imdb.com/OnThisDay?day=6&month=August

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "Regular John"http://www.imdb.com/OnThisDay?day=6&month=August
Oh yeah, is anybody going to resurrect that thread for all the new 'uns to have a go?

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "best batch yet"girl
Hey!
Another one's sneaked in!
How many is that now, four?

:wink: just in case

Quote from: "Macerate and Petrify"21-08-1984

Groom me.
Haha - I thought that was beautiful simplicity. Nice. (I'm making a start.)

Quote from: "best batch yet"06/10/85

Just checked the markets - you're at 2.16 old slappers right now.

falafel

25/05/84.

Not quite ripe, but getting there.

terminallyrelaxed