Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:28:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

mongfinder general

Started by Uncle Gripper, September 17, 2005, 03:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "splattermac"Considering he is a government anti-drugs mascot he's not very well represented online. The ad just came on so I hit a few screen caps, hope you can use them.

Thanking you :o)

mwude

Quote from: "Uncle Gripper"i was reminiscing last night about a fantastic mong i saw ages ago, it was a magazine cover for oppressed men, with a guy washing dishes on the front, and '10 new ways to sleep on the sofa' type shenanigans.  Very very well observed, but i cannot for the life of me track it down.  Anybody have any idea who done it, and where i can see it?

In a similar vein I've been telling people about the 'Nuts' / 'Zoo' cover that someone did.  I think the magazine was called 'Knob'.  It cost 60p and later "That's 60p in case you forgot!" and articles like "Football - do you want a fucking fight about it or something?".  And something along the lines of "airbrushed birds you haven't got a hope in hell of being with".

I've had a search but can't find it.

mwude

I know its not related to monging but since someone brought up the Frank drugs adverts... next time you are watching it listen carefully to the voice over man at the end when he says "talk to frank" and tell me if you cant detect a hell of an amount of shame and embarrasment in his voice as he gives us the frank pun. It makes me laugh each time i hear it.