Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:05:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone watching BBC1 10:30pm now?

Started by danielreal2k, March 02, 2004, 10:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielreal2k

Programme about the guy who killed the music teacher, and was seen on a video camera moving her about in a box.  very macarbe

Very very Blue Jam / Jam in tone and music, infact some of this music they are using is from Blue Jam.

watch it!  it really is like a Jam sketch

that is all.

danielreal2k

omg now they're using the music from "over there by the tryout" welsh sketch from blue jam .   they just need to play Bjork or massive attack and its complete.

gazzyk1ns

Unlucky son, you should have been watching ITV news...

Second before I typed this, the weathergirl finished reading the forecast, and said

Quote...and that's the forecast for tomorrow. FUCK IT!

No idea what happened, she can't have done it live, sounded too soon. Probably played the wrong 'version' or something.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Second before I typed this, the weathergirl finished reading the forecast, and said
Good God.  First Lydon, then the ticket-collector on that Love On A Saturday Night show going "Oh fuck!!" at about 8.15pm, and now this.  ITV are going to be, er, fucked.

gazzyk1ns

Ironically, the programme which then started after the "goodbye" section of the news and commercial break, was "TV's Rudest bloopers 11" - full of people messing their lines up and exclaiming "Ooh pants!". Kind of usurped themselves, didn't they...

Cerys

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Unlucky son, you should have been watching ITV news...

Second before I typed this, the weathergirl finished reading the forecast, and said

No idea what happened, she can't have done it live, sounded too soon. Probably played the wrong 'version' or something.

Or else it was 'TV's Naughtiest Blunders' that you were watching, in which exactly the same thing happened....

gazzyk1ns

Hehe nah that's why I said that little bit after, I watched the whole last half of the news, then the end of the news, then the ad break and start of the blunders wank... someone else must have seen it?

Cerys

I'll believe you.  Thousands wouldn't....

I'd put a winking smiley here if there was one.  There isn't, so I won't.

Bilko

Aphex Twin is the artist they played.
I counted 4 or 5 of his songs, rhubarb was played right at the end when the verdit was given. How much much will he get for that!

Rhubarb along with Brain Eno's An Ending (Ascent) have become standard pieces of music to use for mournful situations.

The programme itself relates to the sister of the deceased blaming the internet for her sisters death because the killer looked at sites of woman being abused. This was featured in a thread earlier this year here.
http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=188&highlight=internet

What the programme told us which we didn't know before was that he had tried to kill another one of his partners before by strangling her several years ago, it didn't tell us exactly when but I got the impression it was before the internet boom. Can't blame the internet for that attempt.

fanny splendid

(sir) Bob Geldof said 'pissed' on the lunchtime politics program yesterday. I expect he has a special license to do so, though. A bit like James Bond.

Bob Geldof, 0069, license to swear.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"...along with Brain Eno's An Ending (Ascent) are have become standard pieces of music to use for mournful situations.
I decided the other day that I want An Ending (Ascent) played at my funeral.

butnut

I decided the other day that I want to be played at Brian Eno's funeral.

Quote from: "butnut"I decided the other day that I want to be played at Brian Eno's funeral.

I double-taked when I read that!  How will you be played exactly?

Still Not George

Played for a fool, perhaps?

Certainly better than being played with at Brian Eno's funeral.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Still Not George"Certainly better than being played with at Brian Eno's funeral.
Oh I don't know...

phillippa_maul

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Unlucky son, you should have been watching ITV news...

I was just looking through the ananova tv section and remembered your post:

QuoteA regional TV station played the wrong tape of a weather forecast which showed the presenter swearing.

The tape of Sara Thornton was mistakenly broadcast by Anglia TV during a break in the out-takes show - All New TV's Naughtiest Blunders at 10.30pm on Tuesday night.

The 28-year-old blonde stumbled over her words and could be heard to say 'b***** r,' and 'f *** it,' as she struggled to regain her composure.

Anglia TV said it had been a mistake and revealed the tape of her rehearsing had been aired instead of the polished final version. The station received a number of complaints reports the Daily Record.

A spokesman said: "Because of technical problems the wrong tape was played. It was never meant to have been played. It was a back-up tape and the presenter is very embarrassed about the whole situation.

"It was a regrettable accident and we apologise for any offence caused. There are usually a number of takes to get it right and unfortunately there appears to have been a mistake in this case. It would have been human error."

So if you're in Anglia TV-land then you didn't imagine it gazzyk1ns!

gazzyk1ns

Yessssssssss! In your face non-believers!

Hehe cheers Phillipa...

Not Me

On Match Of The Day once (think it was an FA Cup day) they were doing the round up of goals from the games they hadnt shown extended highlights of.  About 4 games in on quite a high scoring game, the female reporter messed up her report, quite clearly sighed "SHIT", and then the audio cut out for the rest of the goals in that game.  Was funny

gazzyk1ns

Hehe yes, I remember that one too, wasn't THAT long ago, was it? I was also actually watching the ITV news at a mate's when Trevor McDonald did his famous "Cunt Kentryside" thing in about 1995.

Marcus Or Relius

There was a documentary about New York fire-fighters on a few years back. When some plane slammed into a big building or other, the camera man could be heared shouting "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!" The people around him were so shocked at the bad-language they were screaming and running around in stark-terror.

In fact, the cameraman's outburst of profanity was so loud that it was heard by a passing aeroplane pilot who was so horrified and distracted at the string of naughty words, he crashed into a sky-scraper as well!