Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:58:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Black Glass

Started by dekionplexis, March 02, 2004, 11:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekionplexis

CUE: Britney Spears - ToXic

This room is a curious thing, it has no entrance. Which makes me wonder how I got in. Infact, come to think of it, I don't remember how I got here in the first place, or who I am, it's certainly a worry.

The room is circular, about thirteen feet in diameter, it is white, the ceiling, the floor, the room is about eight feet high, it's hard to tell, it keeps shifting. The room is featureless except for a square of black glass, about six feet wide and two feet high, to my left, or is it my right? Hard to tell, hard to tell anything.

I remember.....I remember my name, it is Charles, I remember,...I had a wife..why do I say 'had'? I can't remember. Am I assuming I am dead? Or am I assuming she is dead? Oh god, what of my daughter? I...I can't remember her name...or my wife's...is this death? I don't know, this certainly doesn't feel like death, but how would one know?

I am naked, but not cold.

I remember...I had a watch, on my left wrist, I can see the tan line, not that I am particularly tanned in any way, but if you saw my wrist you would notice the difference in colouration.

This window, if this is what it is, is a curious thing, I can feel...the glass, the black glass calls to me. It says;

'Come, I have something to show you...'

This makes me very afraid, now I feel cold.
I think I am dead, and even stranger, I now feel that I've been in this room before, it's featureless nature reminds me of something, something that happened, which caused me to be here, before, long ago.

Before...what happened? And why is it happening again? And why does this glass demand my attention?

I walk towards the glass, god almighty, I don't want to, but I can't help it, shit, I can't help it...I don't like this...shit.

FUCK! SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME!!!!!!

God, I DON'T WANT TO SEE, LEAVE ME ALONE, FOR GOD' SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE...

Oh shit, oh shit, I'm here, palms on the black glass, eyes looking through it, I can't move, my legs have locked, they feel watery, I want to pass out, I don't want to be here anymore, I don't like it, I don't like it, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, PLEASE.....the black glass...it's fading...

Oh my god.

No.

I killed them.

I came home from work early, and I waited in the kitchen with a knife. I sat there and waited, and waited. My daughter, Jessica..'Daddy, your home', 'Yes, I am'.
I picked her up and stuck the knife through her throat, she hung there like a mannequin, both feet dangling above the floor, stuck to the wall like a post-it note. It took her about thirty seconds to actually die,...oh shit...the noise, the noise she made from her throat, her deep thick gurgling sound, so full of pain, and she was crying, as she died, and she stared at me, face full of shock and confusion, and I smiled at her, and stared. Fucking christ, what have I done.

And I left her there....

And I waited, and I waited...

'Hello honey, how was work?'
>'..Your home early aren't you darling?'
'Yes...come into the kitchen will you, I've got something to show you?'
>'OK, hun, one sec, I really have to pee, is Jessy home?..'
'Yes,..but...'
>'Ok, one sec hun....Jessy!...'
'Ok, HUN, I'll wait here...'

>'Charles, where's Jessy?'
'Well yes, if you'll just come into the kitchen for a second...'
>'I thought you said she was home?'
'Well yes, she is...if you'll just...'
>'JESS-SSSSSSSYY! She's not in her room you know?'
'Yes, I know, if you'll just...'
>'Oh shit Charles, I've just remembered...
'What?..'
>'We've run out of milk....'
'Eh...well, can't that wait? Look, if you...'
>'Look, I'll just pop down to the Alldays, be right back,...'
'EH? No, look...'
>'Be right back hun, love you....'

For three hours....

>'Pheeeeeew, sorry about that hun, there was this old dear buying fifty quids of 'Lucky Dips' with her penny collection..
'Uh-huh...'
>'Now, what did you want to show me?'
'Well, yes, it's...
>'Shit, what time is it?'
'..................it's nearly nine....'
>'Bugger, Love Actually is on in a bit...'
'............what?.........'
>'Oh, I ordered it on Sky Box Office..., here, take this hun...'
'What the fuck's this?'
>'It's Tequila, they were out of milk,...just off to freshen up, love you hun...'

'Right, now, if you'll just..'
>'Hun, IT'S ON, IT'S ON!, love you...'
'No, if you'll just...'
>'Aren't you coming hun? You look a mess, why don't you have a shower or something? God you look tired...OOH!, gotta go, love you...'
'............................'

And I waited, and then I fell asleep at the kitchen table...

..And then I awoke to a loud 'thud', my dear wife was on the kitchen floor, she was dead, I can only guess she'd had a heart attack or something...

And then...

>'CHARLES!!!!, CHARLES!!!!!!!! CHARLIE-BEAR!!!!!
'Eh, what....what....where....'
>'Wake up hun...'
'What happened?'
>You silly snoogle-kitten, you fell asleep,..the movie was bitching by the way..'
'Eh, the what?'
>'You look a mess, why don't you have a shower or something? God you look tired,..oh, I see you murdered Jessy...'
'What,..WHAT? What...Whhhhhhhhhat's happening!'
>'Our daughter snuggle-lips, you killed her, you stuck a bleedin' great knife through her larynx, thereby nailing her to the wall...'
'But...where...'
>'Oh, don't worry, she's in the car boot, I'll take her to the dump in the morning, now you coming to bed or what, hmmmmm...you know, Charles, it's err, been a while, you know...hee-hee...'
'...I think I have a headache...'
>'...Oh,...I see...I see, no, that's fine Charles...THAT'S FINE!!!!!'
'No, wait...'

>'CHARLES!!!!, CHARLES!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!
'AH! What, what......whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!'
>'WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAKE UP!!!!'
'Oh my god, what is happening...'
>'OH MY GOD, oh my god...'
'I thought you said she was in the car boot?'
>'I'M CALLING THE POLICE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!! SHIT!!!!!! FUCK!!'
'Are we still having sex?'

>CHARLES!!!!
'AH! What, what......whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!'
>'WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAKE UP!!!!'
'Oh my god, what is happening...'
>'Nothing sugar-beet, Jessy wants to kiss you good night..'
>>'MU-WAH, love you daddy...'
'I......love you Jessica, I love you soooo much, god I love you,..I..'
>>'THEN WHY DID YOU KILL ME YOU CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!'

This room is a curious thing, it has no entrance.

sproggy

Jacobs ladder in the kitchen?

Pretty good apart from this bit:

Quote>'Pheeeeeew, sorry about that hun, there was this old dear buying fifty quids of 'Lucky Dips' with her penny collection..
'Uh-huh...'

It broke the flow a little.

Getting better though Decky, there is a definite misogynistic tendency developing.

Damn, someone replied. Could have been a straight sinker, this one.

Quote from: "sproglette"Getting better though Decky, there is a definite misogynistic tendency developing.
Developing? Take your pick.

Regular John

this sucker has to be a gimmick account

surely he can be IP checked by an admin ?

hencole

He's the moderators exeriment as far as I can see, or perhaps they liked to keep their enemies close to their chest.

Quote from: "hencole"He's the moderators excrement as far as I can see...
Ah, right.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote>'CHARLES!!!!, CHARLES!!!!!!!! CHARLIE-BEAR!!!!!
'Eh, what....what....where....'
>'Wake up hun...'
'What happened?'
>You silly snoogle-kitten, you fell asleep,..the movie was bitching by the way..'

Oh come on. Not even *I* inflict this amount of monologue-genred agony.

TraceyQ

I reckon Decky just needs a good seeing-to. Any volunteers?

Vermschneid Mehearties

Oh go on Trace. Take one for the team. If he get's ratty again..we'll err...we'll err..send in Abbie.

TraceyQ

I cant possibly... I... err... have the pox. Yes. That's right.  And I'm gay! Yes. I am lesbiand. Yes.

hencole

He can fuck a broken bottle as far as I'm concerned.

Vermschneid Mehearties

hencole

Nah, not enough broken edges.

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "hencole"He can fuck a broken bottle as far as I'm concerned.

...and probably does.

Still, would have been nice to see one just drop off with 0 replies, wouldn't it? [/MassiveIrony]

Neil

Yeah, like the "Angry of Mayfair" brigade would let that happen.  

He's not a gimmick account.

sproggy

Quote from: "TraceyQ"I reckon Decky just needs a good seeing-to. Any volunteers?

Fuck off, I'm not going anywhere near the guy, he's obviously mad as a sponge.

If you insist on a volunteer then I volunteer VM to go in first, might have a good chance of popping his man-love cherry into the bargain.

We're right behind you VM, go on son give him some!

Neil - Heh. But this time, it was sproglette who broke the silence, and he was actually being encouraging. I expect Mr plexis loves the broken bottle stuff.

I used to like sproglette... ;-)

Neil

QuoteI expect Mr plexis loves the broken bottle stuff.

Oh, definitely!  He's said before he only does it for himself, but if that were true he'd keep them all to one thread.  Every time VM or whoever posts to one of his threads he gets one over on them.

sproggy

Quote from: "Virtually Perennially"Neil - Heh. But this time, it was sproglette who broke the silence, and he was actually being encouraging. I expect Mr plexis loves the broken bottle stuff.

I used to like sproglette... ;-)

I've said all along I've liked some of his ramblings, and always make a point of reading them.  Admittedly the subject matter is a little repetitive, but I like his style of writing when he's not smashed.

I'll stick to just reading them and refrain from posting if that is preferred, don't want to rock the boat and all that.

Neil

Do what you like.  I try to give him constructive criticism now and again because I think that's infinitely preferable to just telling him he's shit, and rubbish, and should die.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Haven't you done all three somewhere along the line...not to mention the "..." edits?

Neil

Dunno, maybe, but if I have then it's not what I do now so you're a bit late in criticising me for it.  

And you've been told before that the "..." edits were nothing to do with me!

Vermschneid Mehearties

Who was it then? TJ? Boki?

Neil

No, it wasn't, we barely even have anything to do with moderation now so stop trying to blame it on us.

Still Not George

Damn, too late in the thread to use my "poxy lesbians" line.
VM - That schtick is really getting almost as old as poor dekion's "look at me, I'm so daring" act.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Still Not George

This schtick:

It's all your fault Neil, I'll get you...next time Gadget, next time, TJ knows my address and is coming round with a baseball bat... everyone hates me, why am I so hated? ....They're all fascists I tell you, FASCISTS! ...Where's the Moderator when you need him? I dunno, they moderate posts about boobies but if someone posts a....

edit: cursed beadlehandedness, making me press 'submit' instead of 'preview.' Now I'll have to wait approximately 4 years until the flood control unlocks... damn Neil it's all his fault... ARGH! It's contagious!

Vermschneid Mehearties

*smile*

Yes, I'm exactly like that. All that's missing is the '!!!!!111'.

---

Seriously, though. I'm allowed to criticize him (dekionplexis), and the whole 'Should Dekion be banned' on WW was one night, ages ago, so calm yourself down.

If nobody does reply to his posts (which is what some of you want), then MM will still be littered with his stuff, whether it's good or not.