Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:07:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sychronised Cocks

Started by king mob, March 03, 2004, 12:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

Check your emails, it answers what you've been wanting to know, i'll give you more once i've spoken to another person in detail.

5 Knuckle Shuffle

I honestly thought this said, synchronised clocks. I was ready to don me war paint and balaclava and go on a night mission with you Kingy.

king mob

Quote from: "5 Knuckle Shuffle"I honestly thought this said, synchronised clocks. I was ready to don me war paint and balaclava and go on a night mission with you Kingy.

If it helps out a little problem then i may call you to help;)

If Ambient Sheep trips over this can you text me?

Quote from: "king mob"Check your emails, it answers what you've been wanting to know, i'll give you more once i've spoken to another person in detail.

Take the blue pill. Trust me.

gazzyk1ns

Hehe King Mob asking for Sync. Cocks on CaB, the universal cryptic 'heads-up' for "EFB has done something or someone is worried about him". What's up?

You might as well just say it, everyone knows what you're on about.

king mob

gazzyk1ns

Hehe well whatever the problem is I expect the answer is "EFB is having some problems and just needs a break from the internet, hopefully he'll be back sometime soon."

king mob

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Hehe King Mob asking for Sync. Cocks on CaB, the universal cryptic 'heads-up' for "EFB has done something or someone is worried about him". What's up?

Sorry Gaz but its been cropping up all fucking day & night & i'm fucking worn out dealing with this story again & some here were concerned with whats going on & anyhow i dont really like my PM's being dragged across the board.

Neil

king mob

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Hehe well whatever the problem is I expect the answer is "EFB is having some problems and just needs a break from the internet, hopefully he'll be back sometime soon."

Fucks sake mate if it was as easy as that, fuck it i've lost my good mood & i'm off for now.
Get in touch later Gaz & i'll fill you in, i really have been worn out today.

Purple Tentacle

Hehehe, he's bought a shirt that is far too big for him.

How is that POSSIBLE?

Synchronised Cocks

Thanks for filling me in, K.M.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Hehe King Mob asking for Sync. Cocks on CaB, the universal cryptic 'heads-up' for "EFB has done something or someone is worried about him". What's up?

Would you have worked it out quite so quickly had I not made the mistake of mentioning the situation to you in passing about six hours ago?  More fool me, it seems.

And Neil, I know KM should have made this a PM (looks like he tried to and/or thought he had done), but do you have to be so unpleasant about it (talking about your second posting here).

Still, your board, blah.

Neil

Unpleasant?  Hardly.

Perhaps you're reading rather more into it than is there.

gazzyk1ns

Yeah I would have figured it out Sheep, KM has started two seemingly cryptic threads to SC as far as I can remember and each time it was plain as day what they were about.

Anyway I'm sorry for chirping up, clearly EFB is your mate or whatever and my input was not needed. I am also uninformed about any "situation". No offence to KM or you Sheepy but the way you both blow this out of all proportion is the reason I find it so funny and tempting to reply as I have done.

You shall hear no more sarcasm from me regarding this.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Neil"Unpleasant?  Hardly.
No, probably not.  Looking at it again I can see another, less nasty interpretation, which is almost funny.

Sorry to be a grump, probably best ignored, am seriously over-tired now, should have been in bed ages ago (and would have been but for this thread, probably).

Ta.  :-)

EDIT: Looks from your EDIT like you realised what I'd done!  :-)

Ambient Sheep

First: see my comments to Neil above about over-tiredness.

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Yeah I would have figured it out Sheep, KM has started two seemingly cryptic threads to SC as far as I can remember and each time it was plain as day what they were about.
Ah well this was the only one I'd seen, and it wasn't quite clear as day, not at first, anyway.  Just that for anybody who hadn't worked it out, you spelled it out.

QuoteI am also uninformed about any "situation".
So am I, more or less.

QuoteNo offence to KM or you Sheepy but the way you both blow this out of all proportion is the reason I find it so funny and tempting to reply as I have done.
I can see that I suppose.  Actually I haven't really been involved, except for people asking me where that website's gone.  KM's had it all this time, from what little I can gather.

Whatever.  Goodnight all.  Sleep tight.