Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:09:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone fancy doing some artwork for no reward at all?

Started by Mit, October 03, 2005, 03:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mit

Hullo.
I spend most of my online dossing-time working on a lil indie online game called 'The Universal'. ( Sorta like an online-'Elite' combined with a load of different persistent worlds that are separate game servers. In many ways its quite kewl.. in many ways its a bit knackered :)  )

One thing that makes it particularly knackered is our complete uselessness with photoshop etc - and the one guy we know who can draw seems to be way too busy shagging to do any work atm. typical artist :].

As this is about the only place i know where talented arty-types hang out, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doin some stuff with us.

Heres a link for the gamesite, which includes some examples of the sorta stuff we need doing..
http://theuniversal.net/artsection.php

Cheers

George

Quotethe one guy we know who can draw seems to be way too busy shagging to do any work atm. typical artist :].

If he is under your employment then ask him to either contribute properly, urge him to take polaroids of his midnight-sojourns, or knee him in his knack3rs.

I think you should change the heading of this thread to FREE BEER if you take my jist.

...and if you take it then you should have my drift while you're at it (or him as the case may be).

Mit

im not touchin your jist, or your drift, as i have no idea where they've been. They could have Germs.
QuoteIf he is under your employment
heh, noo :)  We're all making the game for  " Fun ".  If we'd been employed to do any of this i woulda sacked myself immediately.

Free beer's a good idea tho. Where can i get some?