Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:48:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How about a photo challenge? [Mon 3rd Oct to Mon 17th Oct - Autumn]

Started by Frinky, October 03, 2005, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frinky

Right, Splat has taken a back seat as our Master of Photo Ceremonies, so it's been left to this reckless incompetant to do the next one.

You know what to do, Photomachildren.

The selected theme by the panel is: Autumn, which means I may actually have to get off my arse and go outside for this set of photos. This causes me much sadness.

Last Time, on Verbwhores Photo Challenge:
challenge #1 - Mechanical
challenge #2 – Light(ing)
challenge #3 - Old

mook

I feel a right old shit for not coming up with anything for the last one. I did try honest I did, just everything I thought of seemed. I dunno...hackneyed.

I will come up with something for this one though.

slim

I hope things turn red before the challenge time runs out... I like the red.

terminallyrelaxed

Tre

Yeah - I had the same problem mook. Anyway, Autumn's good - providing we get to actual leaf falling autumn pretty sharpish.

slim

Quote from: "slim"I hope things turn red
They have, apparently.

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Don't you sleep?
You can't afford to be lazy around these parts, someone'll nick your Location: before you know it.

mook

The trees are still refusing to let go of their leaves daahhnn saaarff. So I had to make do with some squash and a fuck off big sunflower from the lottie.

sproggy

Hurrah! CaB's harvest festival (where's the tin of happy shopper spaghetti hoops?)

I do like the colours there mook, you've caught the sunflower head just at the right time.

sproggy

Who the fuck's driving this bus?

Shoddy work Frinkster, I bet you've been out knoodling with your bevy of concubines, you dirty man.

Story behind this one was that the batteries had packed up on my main camera but my kids had their wee cheapie with them to take pictures of nature for a school project.

I spotted the strange light effect through the branches of this tree.

I admit it's been tarted up a bit, but what's a blend and a filter here and there?