Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:30:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I Got A Third Lot Of Twenty One Words

Started by TJ, October 06, 2005, 11:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

Same rules as last time...

Five months had passed since anyone had seen PLC. Police enquiries met a 'wall of silence'. Almost Yearly was saying nothing.

butnut

Inspector Slim was puzzled. Normally this gang of criminals were so talkative. But what had suddenly led to this silence? He

smoker

drained a fifth of the bottle of scotch he kept in the bottom drawer of his desk and picked up the

phone.  He dialled, and waited. "Weekender!" he screamed into the mouthpiece.  "Come home! I still love you!" Sobbing, he folded his

smoker

schlong in the usual three places and placed it carefully in his briefcase, before looking out the window to see if

butnut

it was day or night. Before he could make up his mind, the phone rang.

It was Weekender - and he sounded

MonkeyDrummer

Jemble Fred

like Dale Winton. But not a normal Dale Winton – this was a haunted, hunted, hangdog Winton, breathless and sexy.

"Please help,

You bastards – this thread could get me sacked, I've been resisting the urge to post all morning!

TJ

and other titles of Beatle songs". The mysterious message stopped there. Cautiously he flipped through his rolodex looking for the address

smoker

of a liverpudlian exorcist. if he was going to save weekender, and plc, he'd need to work fast. his erect

Jemble Fred

and manly frame dragged itself out of his beanbag. There was no time to lose.

He popped to the launderette first,

Neville Chamberlain

then dashed to the pub, ostensibly for a "swift half", though this quickly descended into an all-day drinking session. Stumbling

Jemble Fred

into the gents at roughly teatime (although it could have been suppertime, or perhaps brunch – Slim had no concept of mealtimes

smoker

, he'd been that way ever since his mother, drunk as usual, served him his dinner from three nights previous for breakfast

dot

which she christened "binner", having fished it out of the bin. He unfolded his schlong from the briefcase and aimed it

Neville Chamberlain

right at his shoes. He was drunk, it didn't matter, hey, it might even be funny. Unfortunately, he missed and accidentally

smoker

blinded the cat.

slim left the toilet and made his way outside. he stood on the pavement, trying to get his

dot

schlong back into the briefcase.
Unfortunatly he was spotted by a bobby "allo allo" he said "hi de hi, hi de

sam and janet evening

so slim, being the obedient sort, hid. The policeman started whistling 'nice work if you can get it' causing a sudden

smoker

upsurge of trading on the stock exchange. when he was gone, slim reappeared, and made off in the direction of the

Mediocre Rich

liverpudlian exorcist's address.  Unfortunately slim was distracted.  He had things on his mind, things were bothering him, if only these things

smoker

could be compiled in some form of thread, he could start resolving them. until that time, he could only keep drinking

Mediocre Rich

in the cool night air to clear his head.  He turned into the liverpudlian exorcists driveway with a sense of trepidation. Would he

falafel

ever solve the mystery of the missing shoe? And what had happened to his pet dachshund Bruno? "Tune in next week

Jemble Fred

" he thought to himself, wonderfully.

"Alright, la, how's it going?" came a voice from the swimming pool. There, in the shallow

dot

pleasures of third rate crack cocaine and self abuse, slouched ian the exorcist, possessed by the ghost of edgar alan poe

dot

"We need an exorcist to exorcise my deamons" he wailed
"How unfit are your deamons? Who used to be an orcist"

Jemble Fred

Slim knew not where these voices came from – Ian simply gazed at him with a fixed leer, flecks of ropy cheese

Mediocre Rich

drooped from his bushy moustache.  "Is dat you kenny? Eh Kenny remember la,  Walk on, Walk on, wi' ope in yer

Neville Chamberlain

'earts and-" Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. It was Boris Johnson, holding a copy of the Sun newspaper.