Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:23:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I Got A Third Lot Of Twenty One Words

Started by TJ, October 06, 2005, 11:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

"Uh - sorry," mumbled Norton, before spontaneously combusting with a sound not unlike that of someone spontaneously combusting.  This often happens, resulting

TOCMFIC

in a small, round orb appearing somewhere in the vicinity of Basingstoke. The orb hovers there for a while, until it

Olipro

bursts into flames, consuming a herd of goats in the resulting conflagration, which then resulted in a rather large gathering of

Jemble Fred

scaly skin behind the Caravan man's knees. Suddenly there came a knock from his chemical lavatory. Was he not alone? Or

Mister Cairo

was the plethora of faeces in his hand-painted toilet developing a mind of its own? Earlier in the day he had

thepuffpastryhangman

witnessed the Labour Party conference, at which a plethora of faeces had no desire whatsoever to develop minds of their own.

Jemble Fred

There was only one way to find out the truth. He called Nick Ross.

"Nicko? Yeah, there's a knocking coming from

Cerys

my plethora of - "

Whap!  Before he could finish, a huge sweaty mass erupted from the toilet and attached itself to his

Jemble Fred

epiglottis. It was a good job that the entire universe crumbled at that point, because otherwise it would have really hurt.

THE END AND WHY NOT.[/u]

TJ

"Chapter 1 - And Why Not? were a one hit wonder indie band of the early 1990s, whereas The End was an

Cerys

irritable solo artist, named after that song by the Doors which stoned students always seem to end up singing.  Badly.  It

Neville Chamberlain

*needlessly sweary expression of frustration edited out*

Cerys

Neville Chamberlain

Oh sorry, your contribution got in before mine, that's all, hence my sweary (and obviously completely out of context) response. Nothing personal, Cerys!

Cerys

Heh - I suspected as much.  Sorry for getting there first.