Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:03:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I Got A Third Lot Of Twenty One Words

Started by TJ, October 06, 2005, 11:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dot

make you more comftable with being arroused? You want to be my daddy? You make me sick, hit me!" buttons popped

butnut

out from behind Mother Goose and began chasing Ian the exorcist around the place.

Just then film critic Mark Kermode arrived

Frinky

brandishing a lightsabre in his clenched fists. "Where's that fat-necked, bearded cunt, Lucas? When I get my hands on him

Jemble Fred

I'm going to stretch that neck until it's fit for a family of five to holiday in!"

Thankfully, Mark Lawson, his

Cerys

rampant houseboy, was not far behind him, and wrestled the lightsabre from Kermode's sweating hands.

"Leave it, Flopsy," Lawson soothed, oiling

Mister Cairo

his shining dome and using his almost hollow head to give Kermode's lightsabre a damn good polishing.  Mark Lawson winced as

Mark Lawson

he realised he was late for the Verbwhores Meet that had been arranged that day.

He bolted off into the city

Neville Chamberlain

and made for the Fuck a Duck pub in Soho where the meet was currently in progress. Hunched around a table

SurferGhost

were some hunchbacks, looking over longingly in the direction of a group of strangely attired, misshapen, and even yet still indescribably

er...uhm...indescribably...erm...well, anyway, there they were.  The tallest one, wild-eyed and camel lipped, stood up and clapped

Jemble Fred

his dusty mortar-board onto his bonce.

"That's it," he rumbled. "I'm going. This is clearly going to get so in-jokey that

butnut

not even Ambient Sheep himslef might get all of the subtle references."

A voice piped up: "That seems a bit harsh."

SurferGhost

Meanwhile, back at Ian The Exorcist's, much has transpired. Mark Kermode and Boris Johnson, fresh from an ordeal at the hands

SurferGhost

knees and bumpsy-daisy contest in the village, have decided to marry,  leaving Ian The Exorcist to face his demons, armed only

Lady Beaner

with a copy of Dan Brown's 'The da Vinci Code'.  So, all in all, he was pretty fucked! He gave a

Jemble Fred

two fingered salute to everyone and everything ever, and followed Slim into the non-existent spirit world.

The Two Marks were nakedly

SurferGhost

entwined in an illicit tryst, when Boris entered, and shot his cheating spouse and his slapheaded paramour dead. "Now, back to

butnut

my place for a full on orgy" he announced. But as the room only contained Mother Goose and Buttons chasing each

SurferGhost

other's naked suntanned dwarves, perhaps we'd best draw a discreet veil over Boris' proceedings and return to the only possible alternative,

Jemble Fred

the now widowed Weekender – the last Verbwhore in this story, especially since the explosion at the Fuck a Duck pub which

Cerys

had taken out Quasimodo, Huw Edwards and a selection of teatime treats.  Left with nothing to munch upon, the remaining clientele

Mister Cairo

decided to go out into the street, armed with sharpened Inspector Morse videos, and kill passing pedestrians for their pot. "Yummy!"

Jemble Fred

Weekender (real name: Terry Heartless) gazed down at the bloodshed from his lonely garrett, and simpered. Carrying this whole sorry tale

butnut

under his armpit had made him sweaty, and the moisture had damaged the manuscript. Only certain words could be made out

Cerys

- including 'schlong', 'briefcase' and 'cheesy snack'.  Weekender shuddered and slapped his hand into his armpit, the action resulting in a satisfyingly

Neville Chamberlain

sweaty slap. He did it again, then started slapping other parts of his body, just for the sheer hell of it.

butnut

A small crowd gathered to admire his body percussion skills and Weekender grew more adventurous in his repertoire. Just as he

Neville Chamberlain

was about to slap his arse, a gendarme approached. "Bonjour bonjour bonjour. Qu'est-ce que nous avons ici?" The gendarme undid

Jemble Fred

the whole plot, explaining away the disappearance of PLC, chortling at the deaths of Slim et al, and generally acting like

Neville Chamberlain

a Frenchman. Weekender carefully put his bum cheeks back together, disappointed that his harmess little fun had been ruined so ignominiously.