Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:49:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Illustration Challenge [Due 19th October] Theme - 'POWER'

Started by Lt Plonker, October 07, 2005, 05:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"
Quote from: "Tre"Power

that should be the theme. Right for the next two weeks, up till the 19th of october, lets see your artistic (or autistic) descriptions of POWER.

look at me taking charge. arrrrrrr me hearties

Submit to hands cold, liver warm, for he is king of this thread.

Lt Plonker

Yeah, that's better! That's some nice fisting there, Abbie.

Tre

Ok - as it was my suggestion - here is my poor photoshoped attempt:

hands cold, liver warm

Tre

Well - unless anyone puts anything in tomorrow - my piece of shit must have won!  Com'on people!

sam and janet evening

Quote from: "Tre"Well - unless anyone puts anything in tomorrow - my piece of shit must have won!  Com'on people!

oh, I thought they were all supposed to go in tomorrow, I was looking forward to it.
I haven't done one yet, I'll try to tonight though.

(it won't be very good mind.)

Lt Plonker

The power of sexuality? Or an excuse to draw nekkid ladies again?

It was a bit rushed and the bloke on the far left pisses me off. I should've cleaned him up a bit.

Tre

Quote from: "sam and janet evening"
oh, I thought they were all supposed to go in tomorrow, I was looking forward to it.

Ohhhhh, sawie! - well last time we stared straight away, didn't we?

Lt Plonker, I do love your nudieness!

My two entries. Very sixth form but also done extremely quickly - less than 5 minutes for the two! Ahhh, quick-graphics...

sam and janet evening

indulge an idiot time...
I can't figure out how to put the picture in here. I have a photobucket thing if that helps. The actual picture is just scanned into paint.
This is all new to me and I'm baffled.

Bogey

If you go to your picture on photobucket, there should be a little bit of text in a box underneath, beginning with "[img]http://...". Just copy 'n' paste into your post!
Any url can be used in between the "img" tags, as long as it's just a picture (ie. not a whole webpage).

Do make sure you press preview first though, people fuck up a lot that way, (especially with quoting).

Ps. Excellent choice of location, sir!!

sam and janet evening

Ta muchly, Bogey. Considering the poor quality of my effort you may wish you hadn't bothered (insert 'Ran out of time' type excuse here)

Bogey

hahaha!
Bollocks, that's ace!

(but your work does deserve photoshop)

Suttonpubcrawl

Hang on sam and janet evening, did you draw that thing with the robot and the couple on the bench? Did you draw it yourself with your own hands? Are you seriously describing that drawing as poor quality?

Lt Plonker

Lt Plonker

Attendance seems to be dwindling. Oh well. :( I tried. Does anyone one want one more go, see if we can really pull in the punters?

slim

Nice robot :)

I'd enter, but I can't draw for poop (and not in the sam and janet evening sense either).

Tre

I'll have another poor attempt - anything to keep me away from marking.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "slim"Nice robot :)

I'd enter, but I can't draw for poop (and not in the sam and janet evening sense either).

Ah, that doesn't matter. It's all about having fun.