Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,400
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:11:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Worm 3 - Inside out

Started by Tre, October 16, 2005, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre

The lists:

Middle Tile:
Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

List of wormers matching from left:
(matching their tile to the left hand side of the tile given)
tre
Artemis
terminallyrelaxed - skipped
JJJJH
Tibetan Singing Bowl - skipped
Almost Yearly - out
susie
Plank -skipped due to slackness
slim
The return of susie
The return of JJJJH

List of wormers matching from right:
(matching their tile to the right hand side of the tile given)
Rubbish Monkey
mothman

Regular John
mook  - skipped
falafel
wasp_f15ting
Muteki -out
Mediocre Rich
Suttonpubcrawl[/b]

This Lot are slackers: But they can come back in as last placers in the side I tell them to

terminallyrelaxed - skipped
Tibetan Singing Bowl  - skipped
mook  - skipped[/color]

AND WE'RE OFF

InfiniteFury

EDIT - forget it, just saw the last one - I will ruin it with my inferior "skills"

Suttonpubcrawl

slim

I don't like the weekly progress idea, Tre - isn't part of the charm it all being revealed at once?

Mediocre Rich

Yeah and maybe mix up the order a bit so we're not always next to the same people? Much as I dearly love Muteki and Rich's bits, it would add just a little more variety if we were next to some other people in the list. Cheers though Tre. You = Sweetheart.

mothman

I agree .Why do I have to be last all the time? I was always picked last for games. . . And it should all be revealed at once.

terminallyrelaxed

I wanna sit next to Maisie!

Mediocre Rich

Well, I've never been so insulted.

<flounces out in a huff>

Tre

ok - ok- I'll sort the order - it was only a quick thing last night anyhoo. Suttonpubcrawl, yes  - I'll add you.

...it wasn't my idea with the see it thing - think it was planks...I'll get wrid of it then.

InfiniteFury feel free to join, I'm a beginner at all this so don't worry at yours not being ccabstandard.

Artemis

Thanks for including me on the list. I couldn't join in the last one but I'll look forward to bringing the average quality of contributions down by a few points in this one.

falafel

Can I have a go again? I promise mine will fit in this time and be super good and everything.

Tre

You're on the list falafel do ne worry.

falafel

Quote from: "Tre"You're on the list falafel do ne worry.

Ah, silly me not paying attention...

Tre

Yup ETT - you most cirtainly can go first!

How about saying we'll start on Friday - that alright for everyone?

Mediocre Rich

Sooner the better really.  Why not now?

terminallyrelaxed

And how's he going to be first if he's in the middle?

mothman

So people in the "Matching from right" list start on the right-hand-side of the image and go off to the right? Just checking, in case it actually means we're matching the right-hand-side of our images to the previous ones, in which case we'd be going left. . .

So what we waiting for? 8TT to pull his finger out ansd get us started, or for everyone on the list to confirm their particip. . .

*pause*

. . . pation!

susie

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"And how's he going to be first if he's in the middle?

I'm on it. I'm meant to be spending this afternoon writing quarterly reviews of my staff but I'll see if I can get my bit done by this evening.

falafel

Is there some way we could make this into some kind of neverending loop? Like, using Flash or something? Or is that getting too... flashy?

mothman

I was thinking maybe we could have them miniaturised into little lapel badges, like the Secret Service wear, enabling us to always be able to recognise another verbwhore on sight.

terminallyrelaxed

Oh. I thought we were going from the outside in. The clue, for me, was in the words 'matching from left'. Y'know, the whole 'being on the left, and matching from left means working from the outside in' angle.

mothman

And then some luckless individual would have to do an image with both edges matching that of an image on either side?! Do you know, that sounds rather interesting. Maybe for Worm 4. . ?

I nominate TR for piggy-in-the-middle!

Tre

Ok...

Ta susie - I was gonna work on a more visual plan this evening, but that looks perfect (see page one guys!).

TR - you've right baffled me! Look at susie's picture - she's got it sorted!

I take it we're starting then - that's fine by me, I was just gonna give other people a chance to say that they wanted in... But if we're started, then it's too late!

As for Worm 4 - I officially hand that one over to someone else! (although I might steal it back for worm 5).

Flashiness sounds good falafel but someone who knows what they're doing would have to sort that.

Can I make a suggestion of stringing them ALL together once we've done some more? Everyone having a join between worms to work out?

terminallyrelaxed

Well, if you had said that the people on the left were matching from the right, we'd be working from the inside out. Look! Look at Plank! The person on the left of him is ccab - on the outside.
I don't really give a fuck which end we work from, I'm just saying what your statement means, and why it confused me. But of course you've edited the post now to include more English. So it doesnt matter.

I've sent my bit on to the two relevant people just now!

Tre

Recived - and my bit sent to Artemis.

Tre

BTW TR

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"The clue, for me, was in the words 'matching from left'.

Did you not get the clue from the title "WORM 3 - FROM INSIDE OUT" ?! x