Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:16:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You play far too many computer games if...

Started by Marcus Or Relius, March 03, 2004, 08:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

.. if you buy Manic Miner for GBA and take just two attempts before you remember how to finish Eugene's Lair.

More seriously, I bought Truxton for Sega Megadrive when I was studenting, and had major problems with "brain blur", my description for when your thoughts are constantly interrupted by images of brightly coloured spaceships coming down the screen. Another one that does this is Tetris. It destroys the concent

r
a
t
i
o
n
:-)

Pinball

Quote from: "hencole"You play too many computer games when you post on a comedy forum instead of a games forum all the time and piss off the genuine comedy nuts with your childish and imature hobby. Thus resulting in 'cunt off' you spotted faced geek remarks and causing near anarchy that can only be resolved by Chris Morris creating a computer game based on his early GLR shows.
We need a "games room" forum ;-)  I've been itching to do a pinball-related post but haven't succumbed to the temptation yet.

<resists the urge to post a jpg>