Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:05:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tiswas Presents... The Four Bucketeers

Started by TJ, March 04, 2004, 11:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

A very elusive album indeed. Does anyone actually own a copy?

Jemble Fred

Bob Carolges must have one. Otherwise try Sylvester McCoy.

As it goes, I'm hoping to do a few sketches at the Ludlow Comedy Festival, hosted by John Gorman, later this year. I could ask him if you want.

Darrell

Produced and partially penned by Neil Innes no less!

There's apparently a young boy on it singing Bright Eyes. Anyway, said boy (now elongated into a man) appeared on the neilinnes.org forum a while back.

RUBBISH TRIVIA, THERE

Pinball

I've got the single ("Bucket of water song" etc.) but not the album. I'll scan the cover in if anyone wants.

fbb bastard

Quote from: "Darrell"Produced and partially penned by Neil Innes no less!

There's apparently a young boy on it singing Bright Eyes. Anyway, said boy (now elongated into a man) appeared on the neilinnes.org forum a while back.

RUBBISH TRIVIA, THERE

mmmm now theres a thing....i recorded a mix set by that dude ozymyzo yonks ago which had him cutting a beat over a young boy singing bright eyes which suggests that ozy himself may have a copy of said album if its the same version of course

and i recall here posting on here once in a while so you never know do you?

Darrell

It probably is the same record, though it was also released as a single so he still might not have the album.

Neil

Quote from: "fbb bastard"mmmm now theres a thing....i recorded a mix set by that dude ozymyzo yonks ago which had him cutting a beat over a young boy singing bright eyes which suggests that ozy himself may have a copy of said album if its the same version of course

and i recall here posting on here once in a while so you never know do you?

Wouldn't count on that tosser coming back.  You could always ask on his own forum, if you can fight your way past the sycophancy and his "Look how much this single of mine is going for on eBay!" posts.

Stuck tiswas in my soulseek wishlist this week for you TJ but only the theme tune keeps coming up.

Rats

QuoteWouldn't count on that tosser coming back
What happened? You always seemed really chummy with him.

Neil

He's a back-stabbing two-faced wanker.  After all the help we gave him trying to get that abortive BES track sorted, he didn't even have the decency to stick a CaB link on his site.  I am presuming this is because he has a superstar DJ ego these days, and didn't take kindly to someone in the comedy forum telling him to get a proper fucking opinion.  (Someone criticised his My Wrongs thing I think, and his response was ye olde "If you don't like it, don't watch it").