Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:53:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tre's Grid

Started by Tre, November 12, 2005, 08:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

I do. It will take a long time, and may end up looking a complete mess, but it'll work.

Tre

mothman

AttaTre, thought you needed pepping up!

Artemis

My piece has been passed to Tre, Wasp and The Monkey. Hopefully I've followed everything correctly this time!!

I'll await my marks from Tre, again.

falafel

wah! My usual speediness has been undermined. It'll be done by tomorrow afternoon, double promise.

falafel

Passed on, with apologies.

Tre

Ok - well the good news is that so far, it is working, it's looking good and we're on schedule.
Bad news is that I've got 15 groups of progress checks to sort out before Friday – so, unless I get my arse in gear and do some, you're on your own until then.

wasp_f15ting

right, I recived mine yesterday, but am stupidly busy till saturday morning. If i can finish it before then I will.

Rubbish Monkey

i have passed my shitty bit onto the people who need it

i think

wasp_f15ting

Mine is sent to relavent people.

Tre

Ok - we are doing well. Six bits done and looking, uniquely bizarre, but it is, so far working...

Falafel – did you post your bit to susie? We seam to have stopped that side. I'll post it on with a note, just encase.

Artemis

Quote from: "Tre"Ok - we are doing well. Six bits done and looking, uniquely bizarre, but it is, so far working...

Falafel – did you post your bit to susie? We seam to have stopped that side. I'll post it on with a note, just encase.

seem, Tre. Not "seam".

2/5 - see me.

mook

Well, see she is stitching every thing together..

Tre

Hey - everything was spelt correctly – PLUS! You can't loose marks for spelling unless it's an English exam... AND I wasn't prepared for a test sir – I'm ringing my dad, and he'll come in and sue you for unfair treatment.

JJJJH

My tile's dun and dun and dun and sent.

sproggy

Just to keep everyone in the Rembrant.

I PM'd mine to Mediocre Rich on Saturday evening but it's still sitting in my outbox so he hasn't picked up yet.

falafel

Quote from: "Tre"Ok - we are doing well. Six bits done and looking, uniquely bizarre, but it is, so far working...

Shit shitty shit shit - no, I didn't. Loser. Sorry.

susie

Shit shitty shit shit - yes, you did!

I went away for some impromptu jollies last week, and didn't get around to doing it until Sunday.

Tre

OK - we're going well - but I have just noticed a re-occurring problem...

People seEm to be forgetting that they have to match to both seAms; right of the tile to the left of you AND bottom of the tile above you.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear to start with – Artemis, Monkey and Sproglette have the right  idea though.

Not gonna ask people to do it again, cause there is some nice work coming though, just a tip for next time though.

Tre

P.S. Rich still has to wait for Regular to do his - which I trust monkey passed on? - But ta for the heads up Sprog.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

this is fucking impossible, I've been handed something that i cannot link to

EDIT: worked out a fudge though!

Tre

Well - you did well ETT!

There are only 6 bits left to go - this has to be some kind of record!
Keep going people!

falafel

Quote from: "susie"Shit shitty shit shit - yes, you did!

I went away for some impromptu jollies last week, and didn't get around to doing it until Sunday.

Ah yes. I was checking my inbox when I thought I was checking my outbox.

Tre

OOH - I have the weirdest idea for my bit just popped into my head! Richy baby - can you be sure to be done by Thursday - or I'll loose my enthusiasm.

Mediocre Rich

Sorry I've been away for the weekend, but I'll have it all done and dusted for Thursday.

mook

I've received one piece from ETT, just waiting for the other from mothman.

Tre

Mothman'll be wiating on TSB , who had better get on with it ; )

mothman

I have the bit from JJJJH, waiting on TSB. Maybe if I get it tonight I can do something in the next coupla days - bastards at work have cracked down on net access which means CaB is barred. All because of me!

Tre

OK - URGENT! we need someone to take TSB's place please.  Not  susie JJJJH or mothman - but anyone else will do. We were doing so well... : (

mothman