Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:36:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tre's Grid

Started by Tre, November 12, 2005, 08:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falafel

Best one yet. Bottom right corner... well done there.

ccab

That's turned out well - well done!

JJJJH

Fucking awesomeness, good stuff!

wasp_f15ting

Damn that is amazing... I love the work on jacko. I know it took time, but this is by far the best thing i've seen from CAB. Well done everyone.

splattermac

Excellent and good work in organising it.

Mediocre Rich

Quote from: "Paul Daniels"Thats Magic!

Mediocre Rich

Well organised Tre! (again)

mook

Anyone else up for another bash at one of these then?

Tre

I would be - but what type? normal line? Grid? something different?

mook

I'd prefer a grid. I know the worm gets finished quicker, especially if we start in the middle and work out. The finished grid had, well more to look at. I dunno if it would work but if we had a 5x5 grid, started in the middle and worked out from that it should be completed in a month.

Tre

Yeah - we should... but you know what this crowd are like (wink wink). Are you on for starting it then mook? I'll give you a hand if you need it.

mook

Quote from: "Tre". Are you on for starting it then mook?

NOOO...I'm not the organising type, trust me on that. I'll see something shiny, or a pub and that'll be me totally distracted.

I'll do the stitching together if you like, you do the nagging, I'd be shit at that.

Tre

Ok - new grid thread will be started tonight, we'll see if it generates anymore interest.