Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:43:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vote in the first annual Tumbleweed Awards, win a Nathan Barley DVD, and download a fabbo GLR Show

Started by Neil, November 14, 2005, 10:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

Quote from: "poor fool"
Quote from: "Catalogue Trousers"I repeat. What a knob, eh?

elaborate?
Not really, more to the point, I'd say.

poor fool

Quote from: "slim"Not really, more to the point, I'd say.

You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

Godzilla Bankrolls

mayer

For the record, I quite like some of Banksy's work, I still think he's a bit of a twunt though.

Quote from: "poor fool"
Actually, I found it quite witty and a little moving, as with most of his best stuff.

I thought it was headline grabbing and exploiting a political situation to increase one's fame. Had the paint actually been representing something worthwhile or relevant to the politics of the area, complex as they are, I would've respected the gesture far more.

And of course,

guest-pest

chris morris2

"Chris Morris' loathing of a certain section of his fanbase", per haps you obsessed guys spending so much time examining every millisecond of work he has ever produced?

TJ

Quote from: "chris morris2""Chris Morris' loathing of a certain section of his fanbase", per haps you obsessed guys spending so much time examining every millisecond of work he has ever produced?

Is this still English?

fanny splendid

He's a genuine Nigerian businessman, with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of Chris Morris rarities. The problem is, because of the comedy laws in his country, he can't release them without your help. If you could just buy one copy of the Office, one copy of Nathan Barley, and a David Walliams doll, he can then do the magic Gervais dance, and release the Morris 'fortune of laughs'.

Goddammit Roger

Neil, great site, and other sycophantic guff. Where the hell are the Radio One shows though? I lost mine during a terminal computer melt-down and need to replace some of the funniest bits of anything I've ever heard/watched/imbibed.

As for Barley, I think it's more valid if you've seen the wretches it parodies first hand. I agree it falls well short of the mark, but it's not all bad, and I'm not 'one of them' for saying that. I guess when you're served up such little from the great man, you have to make do with what you got.

Neil

Hi, hopefully my torrent of Music Shows is still being seeded, I don't have much diskspace and can't keep them on my puter long myself.  Try this thread for links.  If you can't use Bit Torrent then it's reall ynot to hard, but the shows are also available in the Cook'd and Bomb'd Soulseek room so you could also try there.