Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:43:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Verbwhores Smoking Gun Contest

Started by The Duck Man, November 14, 2005, 03:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Duck Man

The first Verbwhore to do the very obvious mong wins!

mook

The Duck Man

Well it wasn't the "obvious" one, but it does deserve some kind of prize...

That's utterly filthy.  The sofa I mean.  Even a quick FibrezeTM would make a difference.

The Duck Man

Oooh, that included an extra phallus. I presumed you'd just change the wording. Good work ColinBradshaw!

All Surrogate

The Duck Man

Hey hey! Points out the flaw in the "obvious" joke, that it's actually pointed at his chest! Excellent work All Surrogate!

All Surrogate

Quote from: "The Duck Man"Hey hey! Points out the flaw in the "obvious" joke, that it's actually pointed at his chest! Excellent work All Surrogate!
Ooh, thanks!  Messing about moving letters is all I'm good for; be thankful I don't do more mongs.  Nevertheless, I am chuffed. :)

The Duck Man

Lt Plonker

The Duck Man

butnut

Hehe Plonker, I like the oh-so-subtle blond head next to Terry.

Lt Plonker

Thanks. :) I missed Children in Need this year. Does Roslin still co-present? Or am I thinking of something else?

Artemis

Oh my God! It's David Bowie!!

(Looks like he's enjoying it down there, though)

The Duck Man

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"Thanks. :) I missed Children in Need this year. Does Roslin still co-present? Or am I thinking of something else?
No! They replaced her with demons from hell - Kaplinsky and Fearne Cotton!

Divnee Gan

Fearne Cotton's a right minx, but I agree the Kaplinsky is a demon from hell. She's not even that attractive.

The Duck Man

Yeah, Fearne Cotton's quite hot. But she's hugely irritating.