Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:44:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ILLUSTRATION CHALLENGE ('Just one more try') Theme - 'Cock and Balls'

Started by Lt Plonker, November 15, 2005, 06:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt Plonker

Hello.

Attendance is waning, but I want to give this one more go. Lets go all out and try to get as many doodles, drawings, scribblings, sploshes of colour, patels, inks, digital splatters, in here as possible. Everyone welcome!

This theme is Cock and Balls and is from a comment that suttonpubcrawl made, so I expect his entry.

"Try it yerself."
(Again)

love
LP
X

Regular John

A "cock and balls" themed massive Art Attack would be superb. Made out of rubber jonnies and wigs. On a school playing field.

Des Nilsen

Tre

Here's a quick one - it really was the first thing that came to my head, honest!

EDIT: I've done it again haven't I - too quick off the mark - I'm meant to wait until the due date to post... awwa well.

Lt Plonker

Lt Plonker

Bollocks. I forgot about this! I'll do it tomorrow at college.

Suttonpubcrawl

Ah fuck, I was going to do this. I still will, it won't be in for the deadline probably though.

Lt Plonker

butnut

Quote from: "eric claptop"(picture)

Well...more like a load of cocks and a ball really.

Wow - you can really draw. If I didn't know this was an illustration thread, I'd have said that was a photograph.

Tre

g - it like that - a violin/candle/plant/swan/COCK&BALL.. nice

sam and janet evening

A cock and his balls...

Apologies to Richard Outcault (of 'the yellow kid' fame).

Not wishing to be accused of over the top self-deprecation (like last time) but that lettering is truly abysmal. Which is irritating as it's usually one of my stronger points. Ho Hum.

Lt Plonker

Ha, wow! Those are all brilliant!

That's a lovely graphic piece of drawing there 9. I also particularly likesam and janet evening's take on the theme. Very nice.

Nice gropage on the testisticals, Doc.

I'll try and do mine now. Whoops.

lazyhour

Fantastic stuff, s a j e!

Am I alone in finding the, ahem, sambo chap super cute?

JJJJH

Yeah, I know it's not funny or clever or anything. I just enjoyed putting a cock where a nose was.

Lt Plonker

Christ, that's thoroughly disturbing. Lovely stuff, Heeg. :)

Thought I'd try something new.

sam and janet evening

Bloody hell, that's very good Lt.
Not a bad showing all round in fact. It's the little thread that could...

Lt Plonker

Thanks very much!

Yes, good job everyone. It's an open thread, so whores can keep chucking stuff in of they want.

Not Invented Here

Pete Townshend            JJJJH's 'Artwork' 

I think it's the eyes.

Darrell

Sam and Janet Evening's picture is possibly the best thing I have ever seen in this forum... ever.